Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N.O. X-Polde = Nasty Farts?

strictly poontang

Never taken anything like this until just now and havent seen any real effects from my initial 2 drinks (1st was 1 scoop, 2nd was 1.5). Question is, does everybody else get the nastiest farts from N.O.? These are about the nastiest I've ever had and the lingering factor (if there is such a thing) is off the charts. Afraid I may have my gym membership revoked.

lmfao ya gives you gas for sure....somtimes i jus got to go blow up the bathroom 20mins into my work out....but it deff gets me geed and enrgy is never a isue in the gym on that crack!

nope, not for me... It's the arginine. Gives some people gas, some people shits, some people nothing.

It gave me mild shits about 15 minutes after I took it the first 2-3 times, but never again after that.

Usually gives me the shits too. It normally goes away after a few days though but, by then my body has built up a tolerance so I add more scoops which = 's more shits. It's a never losing battle!!!

Never taken anything like this until just now and havent seen any real effects from my initial 2 drinks (1st was 1 scoop, 2nd was 1.5). Question is, does everybody else get the nastiest farts from N.O.? These are about the nastiest I've ever had and the lingering factor (if there is such a thing) is off the charts. Afraid I may have my gym membership revoked.

Ive not used this particualr product but the NO2 I do use has never caused a problem.

Anyone know of any other similar type products to recommend? I did 3 scoops today and didn't really feel amped up. The only result was along with gas, I had to hit the crapper. The only thing X-Ploding so far is my colon and sphincter. If it sides don't subside soon, I need to try something else.

My bro takes it and he seems to like it, but every week he comes to my house to lift he takes a shit in my down stairs bathroom and you can smell it in my kids rooms on the third floor. I think he takes it just to stink up my place.

So it's a contradiction huh.... supposed to be NO EXPLODE and that's all your butt is doing? Bummer.

Top Bottom