Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Myostatin!!

B

bigorse

so myostatin and its inhibition is a very big topic in bodybuilding at the moment. we have products such as folli, ace, myo hmp, yk11 etc that have the possibility of myostatin inhibition.

but why are we so concerned with its inhibition? myostatin in human is significantly lower than the levels of those in the animals these were tested on and myostatin shows possible il side effects on the heart and tendons (not that health is the forefront of most of our concerns, though it should still be somewhere in the equation!)

who has experience here with any myostatin inhibitors and what is everyones thoughts on the idea? i am curious to see everones opinions and some studies on it. i have done plenty of reading and am intrigued but i think the jury is still out.

where i believe it may be beneficial is short Bursts of inhibitors towards the end of long cycles where myostatin is at its highest.

okay, lets hear everyone's thoughts!

I am pretty interested in this new YK11. Its not only a myo inhibitor but a sarm as well. Also it is a lot more anabolic than most sarms. Its def of interest to me.

I am pretty interested in this new YK11. Its not only a myo inhibitor but a sarm as well. Also it is a lot more anabolic than most sarms. Its def of interest to me.

have done so much reading on myo hmp and follistatin but there are so many conflicting views on them! maybe one of the sponsor sights could get some loggers going on these differe myo inhibitors esp. yk11 as it is extremely unknown.

have done so much reading on myo hmp and follistatin but there are so many conflicting views on them! maybe one of the sponsor sights could get some loggers going on these differe myo inhibitors esp. yk11 as it is extremely unknown.

That would be great. I dont often get excited about new products that come to market. I feel like most of them are hype and false hope but I have to say Im using mk677, and it really works, and I am really excited about this yk11. Its so different from anything I have ever seen that I cant help but be really curious about it.

personally I am very excited with this compound YK11 also!
I think myo-inhib will be a big thing and it is already going in that direction. I agree it could help out cycles effectively for sure. Cant wait to see more and more feed back on it

has anyone tried any of peptides like folli? are the price tags justifiable?

Last edited:
Well I will be trying the YK11 so ill post up what I think eventually. It seems like a very promising compound so I am excited! :)

Well I will be trying the YK11 so ill post up what I think eventually. It seems like a very promising compound so I am excited! :)

yeah, get a log going if you can! il follow it. good luck with your run

I am tempted to try yk myself. Im just trying to figure out how to best incorporate it.
I am running mk677 & cjc w/dac right now and have no intention of stopping.
What I have been thinking about doing is running a tried and true cycle, one I know what i can expect from and add in the yk11. This will allow me to see what kind of difference, if any, the YK11 brings to the table. I am thinking that would be the fairest way for me personally to judge its effectiveness. If I were to run my standby test/deca/winstrol cycle I could add in the yk and get a darn good idea how effective it is. I can almost tell you right now what I would get out of the cycle alone having run it so many times in my present condition. The only thing is then to really be fair I would have to drop the mk/cjc stack and to be honest I just do not want to do that. Quite frankly I am loving that combo. I only pin E3D with it and am getting some really nice gh/igf benefits.
Decisions, decisions.....

Top Bottom