Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Myostatin Inhibitors

GradeABeef

I was looking into myostatin which almost everyone in the world has and limits muscle growth.
I found the product MYO-T12 and it says it is the only clinicly proven inhibitor of myostatin.

Has anyone taken this product and if so, did it work?
Thanks

I was looking into myostatin which almost everyone in the world has and limits muscle growth.
I found the product MYO-T12 and it says it is the only clinicly proven inhibitor of myostatin.

Has anyone taken this product and if so, did it work?
Thanks

idk, bro i'd be speptical...if they found something that really did that there would be more types of these products since increased myostatin levels (from the research I've done) are why gains start to taper off around weeks 10+ when cycling. Def interested, if the **** really works would be a great product

Follistatin 344 does work.. but not as effective as logs and claims would have you believe...
It lowers myostatin below baseline.. thats proven... Now to get muscle growth you need to stimulate muscle fibers and consume about 1/3 more calories than mainetenance a day, 10 days on you can get 5lbs in gains, i know because ive done it..its not a scam if you find a reputable company selling it, whats a scam is the price.. it doesnt cost as musch as you think to produce.

Follistatin 344 does work.. but not as effective as logs and claims would have you believe...
It lowers myostatin below baseline.. thats proven... Now to get muscle growth you need to stimulate muscle fibers and consume about 1/3 more calories than mainetenance a day, 10 days on you can get 5lbs in gains, i know because ive done it..its not a scam if you find a reputable company selling it, whats a scam is the price.. it doesnt cost as musch as you think to produce.

Ok thanks. I will look into it a little further.

I know this is a late reply - but am new here.
I doubt that the products will be any good - the reason being two things:
1. It would have to be manufactored by some unknown supplements company - reason being - that sales of creatine and other "boosters" would suffer tremendously from such products, and as this is a multimillion dollar industry, I doubt they are willing to give up that income for a product, that likely wont sell as well, and were the full extend of sideeffects are yet unknown.
2. To prevent the above from happenings - the price would need to be set rather high and thus be too much for most to be able to pay for it.

Top Bottom