Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MyOatmeal.com free products for reviews/logs

M

MyOatmeal.com

Hey Guys.
In case you missed the welcome thread that George posted, my name is Anthony Collova. I am the founder of MyOatmeal.com

I am looking for a few people to help generate some reviews about our custom blends of oatmeal, and our PB Lean (powdered peanutbutter) products.

If you are interested in writing up a review on our custom blend of oatmeal, please post up a reply in this thread with the following info:

1. State that you agree to write an honest review of the product within 5 days of it arriving, including pics of the product uncooked, as well as cooked

2. State that you agree to post the review up on your facebook, twitter, instagram or pinterest (pic 1) account.

3. Tell us something that nobody on this forum knows about you.

Come Friday, I will pick our 5 people to write up a review, and will send you a coupon code for a free bag (with free shipping).

Thanks so much for your help!

ANT

1. I agree!!
2. I gladly agree!!
3. I eat Quaker quick oats + 1 scoop choc whey + 1 Tbsp PB every...single...morning. Would love to try your Oatmeal!

1.Agree
2.Agree
3. I just received my certification as a personal trainer with plans on doing prenatal fitness.

Update: I just went and checked out the site. I've never seen oatmeal done like this before. Even if not picked for this I'm still excited cause there are some killer combos I want to try like the dirty banana as well as the make your own blend. Even better, you get to name that shit!

Last edited:
cant wait to read some of these reviews..these oats sound delicious !nice chance to get some free oatmeat for the boys also!

1. Agree. I have logged a number of products here on EF and always make sure to give full and complete details of the products.

2. Agree.

3. I am a divorced dad and the whole reason I worked so hard to get back in shape a couple years ago was to be able to be a better father.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

1 Agree
2 Agree
3. I am a law student.who is inspired to share a healthy life style with nutritious meals. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

jump in guys ... i am going to be giving my 2 cents to ant on who i think is is worthy and who i think will give the most detailed and honest reviews.. although he of course calls the final shots..

Top Bottom