Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My weight loss journey

thatrowingguy

Hey everyone, so this is going to sort of be my weight loss blog, I'm writing it here because I hope I can get some constructive feedback along the way.

So, let's start with the basics, I'm 30, been fat forever, and discovered the sport of rowing. As you've all seen pictures of the boats we use, fat people don't do so well in them. Alas, that means the fat must be shod. I'd estimate I'm around 240lbs, and I am about 6.0'.

Two months ago, I experimented briefly with steroids, I was running test prop + winstrol + t3. I must have gotten junk because after 3 1/2 weeks of use, nothing came of it outside of projected natural progression. So, I threw all that stuff away and bought some DNP.

As an aside, I chose prop/winny/t3 because I had done a TON of research into cutting cycles, and that seemed to be the quickest acting and most effective. Likewise, I have read every article, forum post, blog, fitness diary there is on DNP. The cons are definitely enormous, but read on, and let's get me skinny for the boat's sake.

Alright, so I have bought some DNP. I started about 10 days ago now (seems like just yesterday!). So far my dosing has gone like this:

Days 1-4: ~250mg once a day
Days 5-9: ~250mg bid (bi-daily/twice daily)
Days 10-20: ~250mg in AM, Afternoon. ~100mg before bed (total ~600mg)
Days 20-60: ~250mg AM/Afternoon, ~200mg before bed (total ~700mg)
Days 60+ (if needed): Same as 20-60, but an additional 50mg before bed.

Those first doses were not easy, after all I'd read about DNP, I was convinced I was going to go to sleep and never wake up. After the familiarity set in, all was right as rain.

Diet...

My diet in the first 10 days has been hit and miss. The one constant has been my water consumption. I'm of the opinion that on DNP, there's no such thing as too much water. Presently, I'm running about this:

~4 cups chocolate whole milk every day (my vice, can't help it)
2 cans of V8 juice every day (electrolytes mostly)
~2 gallons H2O
I think I'm getting 2 1/2 gallons of fluids every day, which should be adequate for my purposes.

Food wise, as I said, it's been hit and miss. I'm hoping that maintaining a running log of what I eat will help me make better choices.

Exercise -

I've read to not do serious cardio on DNP, so I'm working serious cardio in very slowly. At present, I am snowshoeing with the dog and taking a couple weeks off the rowing machine, with the hope we get consistent weather in the upper 30s, so I can exercise outside where cooling will not be an issue.

So this is the start of a fun journey. If you've never tried DNP before, it's not effecting me as much as some say it does. I do have a slight yellowing of the skin in my hands, and I am a little bit warmer, but that's about it, I'm being extremely cautious though with dosing, so at a higher dose, I'll probably feel it more.

-----------

Question time!

I've read I should run an isometric diet (33/33/33)
To that end, I've begun eating large quantities of broccoli when I can get my hands on it.

What other diet considerations should I make? I'm ideally hoping to shed the mythical 1lb a day, and most of those guys were eating crap (chinese takeout, etc).

-----

Thanks community! Until tomorrow :)

Alright, so I'm turning yellow (my hands are yellow). I guess I have to lay off the DNP for a week until this dye flushes out lol.

WARNING: You will turn YELLOW on DNP :( :mad:

A workout buddy is hugely helpful for keeping motivated, but it's important to find someone who will inspire—not discourage. So make a list of all your exercise-loving friends.

Top Bottom