Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My tren before and after progress.

ferdinand1

What's up guys I just wanted to share with you my
positive and negative results from tren, I would like
to know if anyone here who has donde tren before
had the same experience I had, first of all, what I
loved the most about it was the huge increase of
Strength I was able to bench 10-15 kilos more than
I used to before taking trenbolone 2. Sex drive went
up like i never imagined, I lasted very long time on
it.

Now lets go to the results or effects from tren I did
not like so much, like sweating at night , I would
wake up in the middle of the night soak and wet
and sometimes I had to change my tshirt or pijama,
also my fat percentage never increased but didn't
decrease either and the last one was no huge gains
at all, not even lifting more than i used to and
keeping my protein intake the highest I wasn't able
to gain more than 5 1/2 pounds, if anyone had
same experience please share your thoughts on
clen stacked with trenbolone ,thank you guys

Trenbolone can be pretty harsh in the way of side effects. It causes night sweats and really negatively impacts endurance in most users.

The best thing you can do to keep trenbolone side effects to a minimum is to include cardarine into your cycle: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Cardarine will directly increase fat loss, endurance, recovery and reduce tren related side effects.

Trenbolone can be pretty harsh in the way of side effects. It causes night sweats and really negatively impacts endurance in most users.

The best thing you can do to keep trenbolone side effects to a minimum is to include cardarine into your cycle: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Cardarine will directly increase fat loss, endurance, recovery and reduce tren related side effects.
Thanx! I have been hearing a lot about Cardarine and have decided with my Tren run, it will be essential! It is on the way! :biggrin:

eh i wouldn't pay attention to the scale.. 5.5 pounds is a big gain considering your body fat stayed the same. gaining that much on your lifts didn't happen by accident.

night sweats are going to happen but can be helped by spreading carbs throughout the day

Top Bottom