Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Test Cycle Plan

joespyder

Hey Guys,

New here, been reading a lot and finally decided on doing my first cycle. Here is a little info about myself, I am 37 years old, weight 170lbs. I have always been active, either with sports, weights, crossfit etc... Also i follow a very strict paleo diet but i feel like i hit a wall and no matter what i do my body still looks the same lol

So I decided to do a test cycle, and here is my plan. Please jump in a give me your thoughts if i missed something or may not need something.

10 Week Cycle
200mg Cypionate Testosterone (1cc twice a week)
50mg proviron (every day)

PCT
HCG 1000 IUs Daily for 10 days
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (Start 3 days after last HCG shot)

One question I had if this is my first cycle and instead of doing 1cc twice a week, i do 1/2 cc twice a week would i still need to do proviron and pct. My main concern i dont want to mess up my hormones and get bitch tits etc...

Any input would be highly appreciated

That test dose is just above normal levels, so if you are going to run a cycle and suppress yourself might as well run a decent dose. Go with 350mg for your first.

Your pct is incomplete as well. You don't want proviron in PCT!!! You need a lot more other things in it. I would add some Clomid at 50/50/25/25 and Formastanozol for estrogen control. You are also going to need a strong test booster. I would recommend test stack 17. Check out the thread in my signature for discounts and info

I will be taking the proviron during the cycle, for PCT im going with nolvadex instad of clomid and HCG for test booster

That test dose is just above normal levels, so if you are going to run a cycle and suppress yourself might as well run a decent dose. Go with 350mg for your first.

Your pct is incomplete as well. You don't want proviron in PCT!!! You need a lot more other things in it. I would add some Clomid at 50/50/25/25 and Formastanozol for estrogen control. You are also going to need a strong test booster. I would recommend test stack 17. Check out the thread in my signature for discounts and info

Hey Guys,

New here, been reading a lot and finally decided on doing my first cycle. Here is a little info about myself, I am 37 years old, weight 170lbs. I have always been active, either with sports, weights, crossfit etc... Also i follow a very strict paleo diet but i feel like i hit a wall and no matter what i do my body still looks the same lol

So I decided to do a test cycle, and here is my plan. Please jump in a give me your thoughts if i missed something or may not need something.

10 Week Cycle
200mg Cypionate Testosterone (1cc twice a week)
50mg proviron (every day)

PCT
HCG 1000 IUs Daily for 10 days
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 (Start 3 days after last HCG shot)

One question I had if this is my first cycle and instead of doing 1cc twice a week, i do 1/2 cc twice a week would i still need to do proviron and pct. My main concern i dont want to mess up my hormones and get bitch tits etc...

Any input would be highly appreciated

There's quite a few things that need work here bro... your test dose is fine however you should at least have an ai on hand... i never run a cycle without one and aromasin has other benefits as well as being an ai... you never run hcg in pct... that's a terrible idea and most definitely not recommended... Your cycle and pct are incomplete... HcGenerate ES used on cycle will keep your suppression to a minimum and transition you into pct much easier which will allow for optimal recovery and keepable gains... It will also keep your libido high on cycle... I will lay this all out for you...

1-10 test cyp 400 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
5-12 hcgenerate ES
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

I will be taking the proviron during the cycle, for PCT im going with nolvadex instad of clomid and HCG for test booster

Hcg before pct, not during. Dylan's layout is perfect

I think HCG is a bit overkill, not sure if it is needed for only a 10 week cycle. Personally I think you should do a 12 week, 10 isn't long enough for test. I agree with the AI though, gotta have an AI. Check out ag guys for your needs.

Top Bottom