Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My personal experience with Metformin (Glucophage): A great cutting/anticatabolic drug.

Re: My personal experience with Metformin (Glucophage): A great cutting/anticatabolic

LoneTree said:
I am not sure about rest of the stuff, but don't increase sugar intake. That would increase calories intake and increases insulin release. Diabetics who take glucophage are advised NOT to increase their sugar intake. You would be going in circles.

The mechanism of weight loss is not clear with glucophage. Average weight loss is only a few pounds in a year. It is not recommended as a 'weight-loss' medicine.

It is less likely to cause hypoglycemia in diabetics. I don't know what will happen in non-diabetics.

There is always a danger of 'over-simplifying' things. There are many examples in the past that the scientists did that and ended up causing more harm than good.

Many MD's and people in the medical field take glucophage for weight loss.

The average weight loss is a few pounds a year in those people that still eat like shit. They are usually the people that claim they can't lose weight on any diet.

But it will regulate your insulin response and just about everyone - with normal blood sugar levels - will notice pretty good results. More is not necessarily better, just like with anything.

Re: My personal experience with Metformin (Glucophage): A great cutting/anticatabolic

I want to talk about it.

i know this post is old, but it is a very interesting topic. I Started with metformin yesterday, with 425 mg after dinner, and I'm on DNP too, but a very low dose, like 150 mg per day, sibutramine 15 mg per day, 500 mg Test E, 1/4 Arimidex per day, Taurine, tribulus, 2gr Vit C, 1000 ui Vit E, Ginko biloba, Ginseng, vit B, halotestin just 10 mg before work out, 40 mcg clamebutero before cardio... I'm using all pills fat loss. I see my 6 abs perfectly right now, 15 days ago i could not watch 4, and I found I have 8 pack lol.

With the metformin, I want to do the last touch, 850mg after meal #3, and 850 after meal #5.

bump - wondering how you're doing with the glucophage ^

Metformin is great I found it better than anything else for lowering my bodyfat percent. I bought it at safestonlinepharmacy.com

I'll just keep using Berberine as in clinical trials:

1) it outperforms both Metformin and the other common diabetes drug. Combine it with something like Cinnamon or Blood Sugar Defense and it would destroy Metformin performance wise as they get blood sugar into the muscles via different pathways.

2) It has only good side effects, some of which are pretty amazing

3) It never loses its effectiveness

4) It's cheap as hell

Top Bottom