Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Online Daily Training Journal

mrflex

Iron Muscle Magazine

Independent online bodybuilding magazine published monthly with informative articles on training, nutrition, supplementation. Offers training programs, and daily food planners. Also has an online daily training journal with training info, training pics, nutrition, supplementation. UPDATED DAILY!

i just looked at the training journal.

30 minutes of "intense" cardio and you only go 2.2 miles? that's 4.4 miles per hour....i'm not lying when i say my grandmother WALKS that fast...

Journal mistakes

Hey guys,

Good to see you checked out the journal.

A few misunderstandings though.

I've recently been posting when I eat "whole food" meals as well because people have been thinking that the meals I listed were only supplements. When I list a meal # its whole food plus the supplements unless its a MRP. So I eat at least 3 whole food meals a day plus.

As for the intense cardio. Trust me its intense. 2.2 miles in 30 minutes on the Gazelle Platinum is way harder than running or treadmill. It being a Glider you have to move your whole body something like skiing. Anyone who has used it will know.

Hope I cleared a few things up and I am now in Week6 so check it out.

Later,

this whole topic is the funniest fucking thing I have ever read in my entire life. Talking about his ass walking on a treadmill. He's squatting 315 5 times a the end of this cycle and shitting over it.

me_training_collage.jpg

Top Bottom