Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My noob-diet....

Criminal10dinC

i am a pretty simple eater, i think this will reflect in my diet. my goal is to eat by this plan for prob. like a week at a time, and switch it up the following monday.

meal 1: (upon waking up)
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass (1 serving) 1250 calories 4.5g fat 252g carbs 50g pro
whole milk (3 cups) 450 calories 24g fat 36g carbs 24g pro

meal 2: (before work)
tuna (3 cans) 300 calories 6g fat 0g carbs 60g pro
wheat bread (3 slices) 150 calories 3g fat 60g carbs 12g pro

meal 3: (snack, at work)
5 whole eggs (raw) 355 calories 25g fat 0g carbs 30g pro

meal 4: (after work)
chicken breast (9oz) 414 calories 9g fat 0g carbs 83.7g pro
green beans (1 1/4cups) 70 calories 0g fat 14g carbs 3.5g pro

meal 5: (post workout, before bed)
6 star casein protein (1 serving) 140 calories .5g fat 9g carbs 25g pro
whey isolate (1 serving) 260 calories 1g fat 3g carbs 60g pro
whole milk (2 cups) 300 calories 16g fat 24g carbs 16g pro

totals: 3689 calories, 89g fat, 398g carbs, 364.2g pro

A serving does have 1250 calories but the size of the scoop is plain ridiculous.. and you need two.scoops to make a serving.. I can't fit 2 of the scoops inside my shaker bottle not including water.. its stupid

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

i'm 6'3", 195lbs. i'm on a test E cycle and looking to put on some mass, so i'm tryin to get as close to 4000cals as possible. the ON serious Mass is friggin crazy, it takes 3 cups of milk to drink it and even then it is like drinking cake mix... but the macros are pretty sweet for someone who has trouble eating enough in a day like myself.

its such a struggle to eat! :/

I'm 6' 205lbs and it damn near kills me to put down 4000 cals a day. I eat mad ass amounts of pasta and chicken and sometimes still fall short.

"You can't spell strength without tren"

that ON serious Mass aint no punk bro lol might need to invest in it... before i realized what i was doing to my body i was drinking 2 servings of that a day. that's 3000 calories when you calculate in the milk!

i posted this in your lifting thread so I will move it here:

you need to cut off a lot of fat and then rebuild a base

too much dairy in there, you should cut all that out. you need more veggies... you have 1 serving.. you need 5 servings, where do you think you get your minerals and vitamins from? you need to throw out all those protein drinks for REAL FOOD right now. you aren't gonna shuttle in nutrients into your muscles at all right now, its gonna just get stored as fat. once you get advanced you worry about protein shakes and bars.

also no base + running steroids = subpar results.

you are trying to run something an advanced bodybuilder would do with your diet, workouts, and the use of AAS, but the problem is you aren't an advanced bodybuilder.. you are a newb gym rat who still has to get more experience and learn what works for YOURSELF. what diet, what workout etc.

I worked out for 13 years before I even touched steroids.. I have tried every workout and diet on the planet.. I know what works for me through experience. this is something you must achieve through trial and error.

now its just a matter of if you decide to commit to the gym or not. its a shame you need steroids to motivate yourself to workout, now when you come off steroids are you gonna quit? or are you gonna turn into one of those guys that stays on year round and then goes on HRT at 30 years old ?

Top Bottom