Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My New Training/Diet Plan

C0rk

Hey all,

I've posted a couple times here and I think I have a pretty good plan for myself. Back in high school I was 5'6", 140 lbs, 4% body fat (wrestler). Now 5 years after college I'm still 5'6", but I'm a whopping 180lbs and, I'm guessing, around 25-30% body fat. I've trained on and off throughout those 8 years but never even came close to my ideal. I think I've come up with a decent program for myself (with the help of my brother who's a personal trainer).

Sample Daily Diet:
-----------------
1 cup of Uncle Sam's Cereal with blueberries (low GCI)
1 tuna sandwich, light mayo, whole grain bread
1 handful of peanuts
1 8 oz. chicken w/veggies
1 protein shake with skim
(perhaps a piece of fruit when hungry)

or

4 eggs (2 whole, 2 whites), 2 slices of whole grain bread
1 turkey sandwich, light mayo/mustard
1 4 oz. meatloaf w/veggies
1 8 oz. salmon v/veggies
1 protein shake w/skim
(fruit if hungry)

Supplements
-------------
1 Teaspon Psyillium twice/day
1 Multivitamin

Training (I have a decent gym @ work but doesn't have olympic bar or squat rack)
--------
3 x week cardio (intervals of 50%/65%/80% 3 minute splits) for 20 minutes
3 x week lifting (for example, i'll alternate doing chest press and leg press, 3 sets each, 30-90 sec breaks between each "double" set)
- 3-10 dumbell chest press / 3-12 leg press
- 3-10 lat pulldown / 3-12 leg extension
- 3-10 dumbell shoulder press / 3-10 reverse flies
- 3-10 dumbelll curles / 3 dips (to failure)

My goal is to lose fat and maintaining as much muscle as possible. My diet is so far limitted to my imagination of my lack of cooking talent. I might have too many carbs listed there but all of those carbs are low GCI. I also eat something (like a Cliff bar) right after lifting to stave off catabolism.

Would doing cardio after I lift be too catabolic? What about doing more cardio?

It looks like DNP is amazing for fat loss but it seems out of my noobie realm to use. Are there any supplements worth looking into? I used to take an ECA stack but since ephedra is illegal...

Lastly, I drink about 2-3 liters of water a day. If I close in on the 3 liters limit, I start having ot piss every hour. I try to stay in the 2 hour range and hold off before bed (I always wake up having to piss and I hate it)

Screw it. I think there is too much on here for any person to want to wade through. I'll post my diet up, w/numbers, and get some feedback on that.

Last edited:
If you are trying to cut bodyfat with that proposed outline, it's horrid.

A personal trainer doesn't always know about proper nutrition. It's the biggest knock on all of the certification companies out there.

~SC~

Okay, then, what ratios do I want for losing fat? I take it you think the carb intake is too much?

My bro, the trainer, came up with the lifting plan. The diet was my own making.

Top Bottom