Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new leg workout

big4life

Plat Hero
Platinum
I've been looking for ways to change up my leg workout so I thought I would try this for a while.

front squats setted with hack squats 4 @ 10, 10, 8, 6
kneeling leg curls 3 @ 10
SLDL's 3@ 10, 10, 8
standinding calf press 3 @ 15
seated calf raise 3 @ 15

It seems to be working pretty good, and it keeps me moving while I'm at the gym.

big4life said:
I've been looking for ways to change up my leg workout so I thought I would try this for a while.

front squats setted with hack squats 4 @ 10, 10, 8, 6
kneeling leg curls 3 @ 10
SLDL's 3@ 10, 10, 8
standinding calf press 3 @ 15
seated calf raise 3 @ 15

It seems to be working pretty good, and it keeps me moving while I'm at the gym.

love doing front squats...almost more than regular back squats...if only I could get more flexible in my wrists/forearm area...

Nice..must have jelly legs after doing supersets lol..
Chink- front squats are a great assist move to reg squats..getting stronger in the front squat will allow you to move more weight in reg squats!!

Yep, my legs are wobbly after about the third set. Once I make it through the SLDL's I'm ok, until I have to walk to my car. Right now they don't hurt unless I have to climb stairs, but tomorrow it will be fun trying to get going in the morning.

big4life said:
Yep, my legs are wobbly after about the third set. Once I make it through the SLDL's I'm ok, until I have to walk to my car. Right now they don't hurt unless I have to climb stairs, but tomorrow it will be fun trying to get going in the morning.
i hit quads tonite as well..I hear ya on the stairs..the weight room at my gym is down stairs!!!

Top Bottom