Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My log! planning?

Voijn

Hey guys

Ill be running a log on a UK-board, i would really like some help to setup my cycle. So far ive got Havoc, N2guard, and Bridge.
Would not get the HCGenerate since its sold out, so ill be waiting for that one.

1-4 Havoc
1-4 N2guard
Bridge under or as pct?
HCGenerate under or as pct?

Planning on putting on some serious mass, Calories are upt +500, Protein intake is 220+, Fat is at minimum though i do take quite big amounts of fishoil for its attributes, Carbohydrates those im just eating

My training routine is going to be:
1day: Chest - Back 10x10sets
2day: Legs 6x6
3day: Off
4day: Shoulder - Arms 10x10
5day: Off
6day: Repeat

each 2nd set i will decrease the weight so that i am still able to keeping doing 10reps, at around 5th set the weights becomes rightabout to light for the chest muscles but this makes it more as an triceps workout therefore indirectly training them

Chest: Benchpress
Back: Pullups
Legs: Squat - Dead - Legs curls - Calf raises
Shoulder: DB shoulderpress
Arms: Superset of Curls n Skullcrushers

Cardio is going to be MMA / BJJ

I will add Pictures and messurements later today, pictures of weightscale so that people know i aint lieing. I will be looking to build up towards 7-9kgs, might seem alot, but remember that i will be bulking.

Front squat is 100kg 5reps
Deadlift is 150kg 6reps
Benchpress is 100kg 6reps

Ill now and then be posting diet!

Any ideas are welcome and critics to

My experince is only with winstrol, ive done one cycle atm. Wich was 100mg ed for 6weeks.
So ive never done any other then that.

Whats the biggest uk forum out there?

any body able to help with the bridge hcgenerate problem ?

Top Bottom