Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My KILLER cutter!

borg4902

New member
8 week Cutter
15%bf start
Gaol under 5%bf

wk 1-8
tren 75mg ed
winstrol oral 100mg ed
prop 375mgper wk
masteron 100mg eod
eq 700mg per wk
arimidex eod

Diet
2649 cals per day
around 100g carbs
the rest protein
low low fat

Cardio
1000 cals per day
2 sessions
1 am 1pm
plus the usual 7 day per week lift 1 muscle group per day once a wk, hit legs and chest twice

the first 5 days I lost 2.5% bf
 
What's up bro? Looks a little intense man. I don't think you really are going to need that many different substances at that high of dosages all at the same time. I'd lower it up a bit and stretch it out awhlie longer. Also, not that it isn't possible but going from 15% to 5% in 8 weeks is going to be pretty damn rough my man. Good luck to you though!
 
100 mg of winny and 100 of masteron every other day....u getting any check up on lipid profiles.?

look at bodyfinaplix post about his masteron and winny use....some good info there...should be a page back or so.
 
No pain no gain. Ya only live once. Im feelin and lookin pretty crazy so far. Been on fina for an couple months now lol among many other thing blood tests are perfect.
 
either way you need some rest in that routine. even hardcore competitors will tell ya. trust me you dont wanna "burn out" 3 weeks in. so i would use sunday as a active rest day sunday with a small refeed then come back swinging monday

just my opinion.
 
I dont burn out I never have. Havent cheated on diet since I quit drinking 10 months ago or so. My life, diet and lifts are the strictest I have ever heard of put on 60lbs this year and lost 3% bf in the process. I train hard and scientifically I push myself to the limit 24/7 I gaurentee 7,000 cals burned per wk in cardio and never once will I go even 1 calorie over my limit. There is no other option in my eyes no matter what any goal set will be achived.
 
i hear ya though!! im the same way if i want it bad enough NOBODY can stop me or derail me...watch the blood pressure on that cycle though

good luck!!
 
go with the tren/mast alone. you don't need the extra juice which your liver/kidneys have to process. with your strict adhearence to diet and cardio, you should see awesome results from these alone! good luck man.
 
Ya this cycle looks sick, I woudl never mess with that one... you juice/blood ratio will be WAY overe the legal limit j/k
 
Borg4902 said:
If anything ill up doses, definitlly not lower.

You're crazy dude! Not mad at your dedication and willpower, but you have to look at things long term also. Don't live your whole life for today or the next few years, live them as if you would like to be around for many to come. Just my opinion though.
 
yOU ARE GONA BE WEARING A 34dd CUP IN A FEW YEARS AND BE ON DIALYSIS PERMANENTLY, THATS IF THEY FIND YOU A LIVER. I doubt this post is serious, just someone messing around, you wont last long like this, you will be dead, if your lucky!But good luck anyway!
 
u say u train scientifically? then y on earth do u train 7 days a wk with 2 sessions of cardio a day? 60 lbs in a yr with that kind of training is impossible.
 
Koivu_11 said:
Too many shit!
wk 1-8 Fina 75mg ED
wk 1-8 Prop 50mg EOD
wk 1-8 Var 40mg ED

goot diet and that's enough!



awsome cycle !


maybe u could add u masteron @ 75 mg ed if u wanted too....
 
Borg4902 said:
8 week Cutter
15%bf start
Gaol under 5%bf

wk 1-8
tren 75mg ed
winstrol oral 100mg ed
prop 375mgper wk
masteron 100mg eod
eq 700mg per wk
arimidex eod

Diet
2649 cals per day
around 100g carbs
the rest protein
low low fat

Cardio
1000 cals per day
2 sessions
1 am 1pm
plus the usual 7 day per week lift 1 muscle group per day once a wk, hit legs and chest twice

the first 5 days I lost 2.5% bf


Dude I would run the prop and tren maybe the winny too but no more.
 
Yes this poast is serious by the way and the only time I am intigrading cardio into my workouts is either when I am cutting obviously or when I am over the 15,000 cal mark for the day. As far as the opinions on the heavy drug use, there are many people that I know personally who are are much more than I am weather they post it or not its happening. Oh and the remark about the 34 dd breasts, there called anti e's get a clue, research before you make stupid comments if you knew anyhting youd see that the substances im taking allow hardly any water retention in the first place. I research all day long and go to college for an excercise science major, I am confident in my decitions. I am taking as many precautions as possible and have expeirenced no sides so far. Water consumtion is through the roof. There are many things worse for my body than what I use know and we all know it, I dont smoke dring or use any drugs unlike most of my friends and many people who attend my gym. Many things can kill us unlike most others at least ill die looking like a million bucks.
 
Your cycle is not outragous, and I am sure many people on here have tried big cycles before, it is not good advice to recomend it though. I am personaly on. Tren, Masteron, Prop, GH, Winny, And EQ. Killer cycle, no sides, BP is good, but I will necer do this large of a cycle again do to cost, but I am getting ripped in a hurry and I am very cautious with my health, but so far nothing negative.
 
He sounds like a jackass, you only live once? How old are you 12? The goal should be to live long and look good. Write back when you start to shit blood!
 
Borg4902 said:
bp is exactly on the dot cholesterol was 103!

No doubt. But I bet HDL was like 5 and LDL 98.

Runnimg Fina+winstrol+Masteron should only be done when getting ready for a photo sbhoot and FOR NOR MORE THAN 3-4 weeks. And I have the blood test to prove my point.

You're going to end up hurting yourself. You cannot go from 15% down to 5% BF in 8 weeks.

ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE. I don't care if you run marathons, GH, IGF-1, whatever.

Set a goal that's reachable...because that oen certainly isn't.
 
Hdl 38 by the way, I beleive my goal is reachible you guys and your ckd and all your other junk loads can kiss my ass. My diet is what makes the dramatic gains and losses possible 8wks to shed 10% bf is quite acheivable in my eyes or I wouldnt have chosen that as my goal In fack I am currently loosing to rapidly so I upped my calories from roughly 2200 to 2600 depending on my weight fluxuations. I am loosing an average of 2.5 % per wk so far, Im sure your next gripes will be that that is innacurate which it may be but it is being performed hydrostatically by an expert so I am confident in my stats. As far as the only live once statement is conserned, you do and I know that these next 8 weeks will most likely be the only time in my life to when I can work and train as hard and as focused as right now. I have no distractions right now except for my parents who arent that bad with there tuns of ice cream and pastries around the house, my friends all have bitches to fuck and spend their money on, and I am trying to put girls on hold as much as possible. This is the last cycle I will be able to go balls out (lol) for I am 22 and 6'0 currently 226lbs and and will be 5% bf on june 6th.
 
Just want to make sure you all know that I am not suggesting this cycle to anyone with half a brain! All I am stating is what I am currently doing.
 
i am waiting to see if he drops 10%bf during his cycle. not dissing but it sounds unrealsitic then again anythings possible
 
Just had my bf% tested again today it was 10.2% thats a drop of 2.1% in 8 days and thats with the added calories. For a total of 4.8% in 12 days keep mouthin bitches cause im gonna do it.
 
Borg4902 said:
Just had my bf% tested again today it was 10.2% thats a drop of 2.1% in 8 days and thats with the added calories. For a total of 4.8% in 12 days keep mouthin bitches cause im gonna do it.

I would like to see before and afters from this cycle.

You don't seem too know much about diet either. Low-low fat is NOT the way to go.
 
Borg4902 said:
Just had my bf% tested again today it was 10.2% thats a drop of 2.1% in 8 days and thats with the added calories. For a total of 4.8% in 12 days keep mouthin bitches cause im gonna do it.

what kind of test are you getting done for your body fat? those numbers are impossible. and your training..... way way too much.
 
even if that kind of bf reduction was possible- chances are ur body would absorb cals like a sponge the moment u upped them a little and u'd just explode from there.
 
My diet is fine it consists of mainly protein shakes 240g of protein worth in fact, this is accompanied by a few chicken breasts or tuna 4 or 5 pounds of assorted kinds of vegetables 2 serving of brown rice once in the morning and once in the afternoon both directly before my workouts some salads are also sometimes incorperated all with a fat free calorie free salad dressing I make. Also a handfull of penuts are sometimes taken in on the days I work. Thats it. Alltraps the bodyfat method was stated earlier so please read more carefully. Silver shadow your an idiot. no one will just blow up at a slight or even signifigant cloric intake. As we all know its simple calories in vs calories out. That notion is simply impossible. Besides this is my basic diet year round some secret ingreadients for growth are added only when bulking. I dont have any shots of when I was 15%bf but I do have some at 12.4 or so after my first wk cutting. Will post all after the cut is complete if I feel like it. Any other doubts questions or complains let me know and they will bre addressed asap.
 
Borg you seem confident in your research and thats great. I dont think anyone on this board does'nt want you to succeed, they just seem concerned about the massive amounts of gear. No need in calling everybody out! Sounds like a little Roid Rage bro-chill, if your happy with it-go with it. You posted your cycle at least your getting feedback. I wish you success!
 
yeah it is a killer cutter , because it will KILL you .

Sorry but you are a dumbass . Forget about his cycle which is dumb because it has too many drugs , please LOOK at his TRAINING .

He is NOT RESTING ONE SINGLE day a week .

Do yourself a favor and send me your gear , because this is a waste of gear .

EVer heard of the 3 basic things : Train , eat and rest .

where is your rest with all that crazy aerobic and lifting 7 days a week ?

Catabolism will be all over you.

good luck , you will end up skinny sitting at 150 lbs .



Victor
 
Last edited:
First of all in 2 weeks I have only lost 3lbs of muscle. Second every day I impiment something different for cardio, an excersize is only repeated at max twice a week. What else you got dude? There is no need for rest when different muscle groups are being worked on different days. Just like my lifts one body part a day once a week with the exception of legs and chest.
 
Borg4902 said:
First of all in 2 weeks I have only lost 3lbs of muscle. Second every day I impiment something different for cardio, an excersize is only repeated at max twice a week. What else you got dude? There is no need for rest when different muscle groups are being worked on different days. Just like my lifts one body part a day once a week with the exception of legs and chest.



>>> 3 lbs of MUSCLE in 2 WEEKS AND you think this is not bad ?!?!?!?!?!?

Look, it is TERRIBLE .

Man , with that much gear IF you had a DECENT training and diet program you woudln't LOSE A SINGLE POUND OF MUSCLE , or better yet , you would be able to GAIN muscle at the same time you were losing FAT . THAT IS "IF " you had a decent diet and training program . Seriously , now dude , you need to do your homework , because you really don't know too much about bodybulding .

How can you say you don't need a REST DAY ?? All the PROS include at LEAST 1 day a week to rest , most of them include 2 days a week .

Yeah , you are hitting different bodyparts each day BUT EVEN so , your whole organism needs REST , your central nervous system NEEDS REST . Your ,muscles need REST so they can RECUPERATE AND GROW . To lose 3 LBS of MUSCLE in 2 weeks for someone taking that much steroids IS TERRIBLE . It shows that you are doing everything wrong .

If your diet and training was in check , you wouldn't be losing ANY MUSCLE AT ALL , at least . AT least you would be able to hold on to your muscle .

Take a look at some of the PROS routine , they work 3 days in a row , rest one , work 3 days , rest one ....and so on .....THey never workout more then 3-4 days in a row .

On my last cycle , I took 1/10 of what you are taking now , and I started with 12 % BF , ended with 6.5 % AND AT THE SAME TIME I didn't only maintain my muscle mass, but I INCREASED it by 5 lbs .

Final advice for you : Stop what you are doing now , go read , read , read, learn , learn , learn for at least 2 years .....THEN you start everything all over again the right way .


If I am being rude , sorry it is not I want , but it pisses me off when someone is wasting gear .


Victor
 
Borg4902 said:
Silver shadow your an idiot. no one will just blow up at a slight or even signifigant cloric intake. As we all know its simple calories in vs calories out. That notion is simply impossible.

don't be simplistic- if it was just cals in vs cals out we all could be hulk hogans on this site. and yes, i have seen it personally- carb down and carb up with signigicant weight changes in short periods tends to make u bloat. and who should be calling who an idiot?! YOU train 7 days a wk with 2 sessions of cardio a day. YOU claim to take in 240 g protein and 15000 cals.... i don't think i should even bother any more with this thread... it's an exercise in futility.
 
Borg4902 said:
Yes this poast is serious by the way and the only time I am intigrading cardio into my workouts is either when I am cutting obviously or when I am over the 15,000 cal mark for the day.
 
15,000 cals is when I bulk which again you would have figured out if you had adult reading skills I am currently taking in 2,580 per day. There are very few who can add muscle while cutting unless on a very costly drug like hgh or igf1lr3, which I want nothing to do with personally. Three pound of muscle loss for 5% bf loss is nothing if the cycle goes as planned I would only loose a total of 6lbs of muscle. If 6lbs of muscle is a tun to you id hate to see what you look like. In fact Victor I would love to see some pics of you since you seem to know it all about the sport lets see what yo look like. The pro's also take 15plus weeks to cut I thought I was pretty clear with the fact that my cut was for almost half that. Also many marathon runners and sports players train 7 days per wk, your body will adapt to the changes. My muscles get rest like I said I dont know how my biceps can be negatively affected when they are only trained once a week, but it sounds like your the expert. By the way how can you make assumptions on how long my research and training has taken place you dont know me at all yet you assume I am uneducated in the subject. I will openly admit this training routine is extremely unorthodox but I am curious to try it none the less we learn buy trying new things I have a very different set of goals which which make this type of training nessisary for me. You would understand the urgent time restraints if you knew the whole story.
 
Well here it is boys and girls I was 18 days away from my goal everything was going superbly as planned when everything was takin away. I was on the smith machine doin calf raise with 585lbs, on my 23rd rep I heard a really loud snap and all of a sudden it felt like someone hit me with a sledge hammer right where the bar was sitting. I lost my vision for a moment and saw a bright flash of light. When the vision returned I decided to rack it and see what the hell was happening. I ran to the bathroom and stripped off my shit, my buddy saw nothing, so I went back to the weight room and attemted to take the plates off the bar, but right when the weight hit my hand it just fell to the floor. This is when I decided it was probably time to leave. I went home and my mom drove me to the ER where they had me move my head all sorts of different directions (not wise I thought), so I had some x rays and a cat scan. Apparently all that weight was sitting on the spinus process of c7 and it just broke right off the body of the vertebrae. So I decided to come completely off which honestly I havent done for a very long time. What makes it even worse I cant touch a weight or even jog, I am basically confined to my house for at least a month, thats when I have to go see the neurosergion to see if it healed cause if not it has to be surgically reatached. Any advice on what to take you guys know the doses ive been on, and should I eat at maintenence I used to be really fat and dont want to gain durring this time off. Right now im taking my meds which makes me sleep almost 24/7 its real depressing at times all my friend are in the gym all the time and I dont even want to see them right now, I work at GNC and thats the last place I wanna be when I cant touch a weight. I ate a whole jar af natty pb last night and fell like shit for it today. All in all I think mabey God was trying to tell me something and it took this for me to listen.
 
Borg4902

What have the doctors indicated as being the cause of the injury?
 
The bar with the 585lbs was sitting directly on the spinous process so it pretty much was just to much for the bone to support and broke off as a result.
 
Your going to do cardio at 1 AM!? When do you plan on getting your sleep? That is very important. How old are you by the way? You say your mom got rid of your digital camera. Anyways best of luck. I think you are definently trying to do to much at once.
 
Do any of you morons know how to read? I did cardio twice a day 1 session in the am not 1 am and 1 in the pm not 1 pm. Im 22 and a full time college student which you would have known if you read the post.
 
You are on that much shit and only do calf raises on a smith machine with 585 and are that small in your picture?

Can someone post it up for non-plats?
 
I was gonna go up like usual but I broke my neck before I had the chance. Whats the matter with doin calf raises on a smith machine my gym dosent have a good alternative.
 
borg, the weight was the issue, not the smith machine. 585? I would expecting maybe sets of 40 reps with other a 1000 lbs with the doses (2650 mg per week) you are using. That is't a joke. 585... natural guys do that.
 
Im really startin to get sick of this shit. Here I am completely fucked in bed 18hours out of the day completely off all drugs cant even walk on a tradmill my room is covered with posters and newspaper clipping of bodybuilding shit. The one thing in life that makes me happy I cant do. I look in the mirror everyday watching what ive built dissapear right before my eyes. I come here for some support and all I ever get is mouthed or questioned on my abilities. Thanks hopefully when your life gets totally taken away from you someone gives you some encouragement.
 
First of all ass hole a smith machine cant hold that much, second I was 18 days till a show why the fuck would I care about going so heavy for. I really didnt care that much about strength I was more focused on maintaining the mass I had gained.
 
Borg4902 said:
Im really startin to get sick of this shit. Here I am completely fucked in bed 18hours out of the day completely off all drugs cant even walk on a tradmill my room is covered with posters and newspaper clipping of bodybuilding shit. The one thing in life that makes me happy I cant do. I look in the mirror everyday watching what ive built dissapear right before my eyes. I come here for some support and all I ever get is mouthed or questioned on my abilities. Thanks hopefully when your life gets totally taken away from you someone gives you some encouragement.

I am sorry about what happened to you. I'm just questioning the number of guys who come on here, use massive doses and then fail to carry am approprioate size or strength level for what they use.

As far as encouragement... no one gave me any when I got into bodybuilding. My family, at gathers and such, made fun of me for trying to get into shape (I was 35% bf when I started training). I was laughed at, called a "stupid dumbass" in front of my entire family by an uncle AND my grandmother for thinking I would ever have a half-way attractive body. 3 years ago, a huge bodybuilder told me I had horrible arm genetics and had no potential for large arms, and that I should just give up. My senior year in high school I slipped a disk in my back, and was told that I might paralyze myself if I put heavy weight on it, and was told I probably shouldn't ever workout.

If you want to overcome your injury, then on't look to someone else for support. Do what you have to do. You need to dig down and find the drive from within. Don't look to me to say, "Oh you had so much potential... 16" arms on 2.5 grams of gear..." If you think I'm an asshole and wrong about you, then prove it.
 
Dude you have no clue. Most people like to make assumptions without knowing anything about the person first. Here is a link that might shed some light on thishttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=276933. SInce then I have perfected my diet and all other aspects of my routine and everything was perfect until the injury. I have more willpower and drive in my pinky then most people do in there whole body. Once I have set a goal there is knowone or nothing that can or will change my mind,which by the way isnt always a good thing. I have only been lifting for 1 year out of my entire life and can outlift 99% of the people at my gym and am the second biggest as well, that includes the gym at the college I go to. Not trying to brag at all but I have made a tun of progress over the last yea and have a right to be proud of it.
 
Hit the gym today I figured 4 days rest was good enough. Got 275 for 3 on bench not to bad considering the broken neck.
 
now thats what im talking about. mans got a broken neck and is still trying to hit the wieghts thats drive. As long as your being safe with that neck injury in the gym, go for it bro
 
Top Bottom