Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My HGH Experience and Diet So Far...

just an fyi... kalatu just ripped off a huge source who was a friend of mine, guy lost almost everything.... kalatu is now also not responding to outstanding things of his either....

Thanks for the heads up, this was my first time purchasing from them. I haven't even dealt directly with them, a friend ordered mine along with his.

Any thoughts on macros I'm using with this cycle?

I'm on a 600-700 calorie deficit, 25% carb, 35% fat, 40% protein

I don't really know how low to go with carbs so am trying to stay 20-25%

That diet is terrible, its like a halfass attempt at ketosis where you still eat too many carbs. And 0 fruits or vegetables means 0 fiber which means your not gunna be full for long which in your case leads to ground turkey every hour on the hour. LOL

That diet is terrible, its like a halfass attempt at ketosis where you still eat too many carbs. And 0 fruits or vegetables means 0 fiber which means your not gunna be full for long which in your case leads to ground turkey every hour on the hour. LOL

What macros/timing would you recommend? I'm going to be switching it up on Saturday.

Maybe your GH is underdosed?
I haven't tried Kalatu but for pharma GH 4 IU should be plenty although it takes a month to be noticed

I'm still finishing my first full month on 4IU, and I didn't really fully tighten the diet until about 3 weeks ago so still a little early to judge.

I took a 3pt BF test a few days ago and I'm at 18.7%, I'll post an update in about a month and we'll see how low it moves.

at 4 iu you should be feeling a lot... im on 2-3 a day and notice the wellness feeling easily.... I normally take 10 or so days off here and there so I notice it pretty fast... the fat loss takes a long time...

at 4 iu you should be feeling a lot... im on 2-3 a day and notice the wellness feeling easily.... I normally take 10 or so days off here and there so I notice it pretty fast... the fat loss takes a long time...

I do feel the other effects a lot so far, wellness/deep sleep, hair and nail growth, some better vascularity. Better pumps too.

Took a quick BF test again last night, down about 1% from a few weeks ago. My weight was actually up about half pound but it's most likely just water retention.

Changes I incorporated were replacing grains/gluten overall with other carbs sources...sweet potato, broccoli/carrots, etc.

I think pinning first thing in the morning and not eating for 3-4 hours after that point has helped out as well.

I've been looking into supplementing T3/T4 with the GH, but still not really familiar with this. Do you get any side effects using these? Which one would you use and what recommended dosaeage?

Top Bottom