Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My HGH Experience and Diet So Far...

jel0221

Good morning everyone,

I'm a first time poster on the forum but have been lurking for quite awhile. I started my first HGH cycle in February and wanted to give some details on what I've done/experienced so far. I've developed my diet plan, pinning time, etc based on everything I've researched but would love some feedback on it as well. I took a lot of time educating myself on HGH and also have had guidance from a friend of mine that had a lot of success with it previously.

A little background on myself...29 years old, 6'3, 235lbs right now. 18-19% bodyfat. A few years back I was north of 300lbs but that wasn't working too well for me, so I ended up losing 90 lbs down to 215lbs, started my first bulking cycle and got up to 240 lbs (good weight gain) and am now at 235lbs. Now that I've packed on a lot of muscle I'm looking to cut for the forseeable future.

The GH I am using are green top generics from Kalatu. My friend that referred me let me know he's used them for awhile, very high quality and potent (I forgot the term used to measure the quality, but something he had mentioned was a measurement of 36.)
I used a ramp up strategy that has really limited the sides associated with GH.

First 2 weeks of February I did 2 IU/day ED at 6pm after my workout/before dinner. No real change in anything physically as expected.

Next 2 weeks of February, 3 IU/day ED at 6pm after workout, before dinner. Still no physical change, but daily energy, sense of well being, sleep, have all improved drastically. Just for this effect I would stay on GH long-term.

The next month(March) I started 4IU/day, 5 on 2 off. This will be my dose moving forward. I kept pinning at the same time in the evening, right after my workout, right before dinner but I am starting to find out that this time frame may be a mistake. My hair was starting to thicken up, nails growing faster, I'm starting to see a little more vasularity, but body fat isn't really coming off too much yet.

This month (April) I'm continuing my 4IU/day, 5/2. Will be on it long term (9-10 months+ at least). But this month I really dialed in my diet, macros, my pinning time, etc. My diet before was relatively clean, but the timing was all over the place and I don't think I was pinning at a good time to burn bodyfat right before dinner.

I'll lay out my diet/pinning schedule below...

Maintenance Calories for me are 3100-3300, so I will be taking in about 2500 calories per day and running a larger deficit. Macros are 25% Carbs, 35% Fats, 45% Protein.

6:15AM wake up and pin 4IU right away. I used to eat right away in the morning but I've read that it's effective to not eat anything after pinning for awhile for fat burning.

10AM Meal 1, egg whites
12PM Meal 2, egg whites, olive oil, 2 piece whole wheat bread
1PM Meal 3, ground turkey
2PM Meal 4, ground turkey
3:45PM Meal 5 (PREWORKOUT), 1 scoop wheay, 2 whole wheat bread, egg whites
6PM Meal 6, post workout shake
6:30PM Meal 7, 3 chicken breast, sweet potato, greek yogurt

I lift Monday through Friday (Mon Back, Tue Back, Wed Shoulders, Thurs bis/tris, Fri Legs) and do 30 min HIIT cardio after my lifting session.

Saturdays and sundays I will usually just do lower intensity cardio and core work.

My main question is in regards to the diet timing with HGH...is it effective to have that window until 10AM before I eat anything to allow HGH to burn fat? Also, are my macros appropriate to be using with my HGH cycle?

Any other feedback is more than welcome, I appreciate it. I know a common theme for fat burning is to just diet because HGH is too expensive, especially at my body fat % (18-19%) but this is a long-term choice for me and money isn't an issue with it.

I forgot to add, in terms of sides now at 4IU they are pretty minimal. This month I've experienced a little bloating but that's about it. SO far this ramp up has been effective with that.

At 4iu id take it pre training or first thing in the morning to still allow your own natural gh pulse while you sleep.

You should be on atleast a small amount off aas to see anything from gh, even just 400mgs of test e per week will be fine.

Add t4/t3 in with gh for best results. And insulin could be of use as you get more experienced

At 4iu id take it pre training or first thing in the morning to still allow your own natural gh pulse while you sleep.

You should be on atleast a small amount off aas to see anything from gh, even just 400mgs of test e per week will be fine.

Add t4/t3 in with gh for best results. And insulin could be of use as you get more experienced

Ya I switched it up to first thing in the morning after initially pinning post work-out. As I take in carbs post workout as well it probably wasn't a good idea to do this.

I'll have to do some continued ed with aas, test e, t4/t3...but I have seen a lot of people use these in conjuction and recommend it.

Definitely the results are 100% better with aas, and the t4 helps with the sluggishness too. I used to worry about pinning times, carbs, I was alcoholin everything, bac water, the whole 9. Now I just pin post workout

Definitely the results are 100% better with aas, and the t4 helps with the sluggishness too. I used to worry about pinning times, carbs, I was alcoholin everything, bac water, the whole 9. Now I just pin post workout

hahaha, that's me now, box of swabs next to my kits.

Any thoughts on macros I'm using with this cycle?

I'm on a 600-700 calorie deficit, 25% carb, 35% fat, 40% protein

I don't really know how low to go with carbs so am trying to stay 20-25%

I forgot to add, in terms of sides now at 4IU they are pretty minimal. This month I've experienced a little bloating but that's about it. SO far this ramp up has been effective with that.

Lucky at 4 IU my hands were so sore I could barely use a pen to write with.
3 IU seems to be my max.

Lucky at 4 IU my hands were so sore I could barely use a pen to write with.
3 IU seems to be my max.

Ya, I've been lucky with minimal sides so far.
The times when I really have bloated was on days I've forgotten to pin in the AM, pinned PWO that evening then pinned the next AM first thing. Just too much within a 24 hour period I guess, then spend the next day feeling like a blimp.
That's only happened a few times though.

just an fyi... kalatu just ripped off a huge source who was a friend of mine, guy lost almost everything.... kalatu is now also not responding to outstanding things of his either....

Top Bottom