Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My gyno almost gone

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
So, about 5 years ago, I got some hard lumps and had a weird liquid that came out of the nippy area. So, the VA did the whole nine yards, mammograms, etc. Then since they couldn't figure out what it was since it was both sides, they did surgery and took out the lumps. However, they missed a gland on each side and failed to get the plastic surgeon involved. So, for the next 5 years, the remaining glands stayed hard, and hurt like fuck. I just chalked it up to getting 5 grand together for a plastic surgeon.

Low and behold, after I received my supply of letrozole and other anti E's, I decided to try the letro to see if it was all it was cracked up to be.

so, Wednesday night (25 Aug) I took .25mg and then the next morning I took 1.25mg.

So I am at work, and suddenly realize my nips and the lumps don't hurt hardly at all, the lumps are significantly smaller, and softer. Less than 12 hours later. So, I took another 1.25mg that night and another 2.5mg tonight. Nothing else. From what I can tell, the fatty areas are shrinking and the pain is getting less. Maybe in a couple more weeks it will be all gone. I might throw in some Nolvadex if it isn't improving any more.

No problem. Will try to get some before and after pics.

This is what I have been saying... Letro kills gyno. It will fucken smash it while other anti e's won't do shit. 2.5mg/ed for 2 weeks followed by 1.25mg/ed for 2 weeks. You know it's working when your joints hurt and your sex drive sucks. If you don't get those sides then your letro is bunk.

Your cholesterol will be impacted... So what, no evidence exists for this temporary cholesterol state to have any negative implications on heart health.

My joints don't hurt and I had no sex drive to start with cause I have zero natural test in my system at the moment. So far I have better mood, more drive in the gym and some added strength.

But I know it is working cause less than 12 hours after my first dose, the lump was much softer, the pain was subsiding greatly and 2 days later, I swear the areas around both nips are much less puffy! I love this shit so far! If all goes well, it is like a tactical nuke on gyno!

I have a slight gyno that started after I used one bottle of M-1T from Gaspari nutrition a few years ago. Really pissed me off, cuz the label didn't say ANYTHING about it. I tried Nolvadex, which did shrink it but it came back, albeit a bit smaller.

I avoided using gear because I was fearful of side effects like this, and some dirty "over the counter" roid gives it to me anyway. Yes I know that product is now considered gear and no longer on the market.

Should be a class action laws suit against Gaspari Nutrition. I will never buy anything from them ever again. I wouldve been better off with some nice clean pharmaceuticals.

Anyhow, I'm gonna buy some letrozole and see if that does the trick. The gyno is very mild, but persistent. Oddly enough it's only on my left, the right nip swelled first, subsided, then the left.

I'll post results.

This is what I have been saying... Letro kills gyno. It will fucken smash it while other anti e's won't do shit. 2.5mg/ed for 2 weeks followed by 1.25mg/ed for 2 weeks. You know it's working when your joints hurt and your sex drive sucks. If you don't get those sides then your letro is bunk.

Your cholesterol will be impacted... So what, no evidence exists for this temporary cholesterol state to have any negative implications on heart health.
thanks for posting I've had slightly puffy nips since puberty mind you ima give it a go

While we are on the subject. Here is a cross-section of the female breast: If you notice there are couple of things there, one is the glands (Lobules I believe) and according to the article there can be more than 20 of them in each breast and the fatty tissue that give them their size.

So, it seems to me that gyno is two fold, (I could be wrong) the glands swell due to (prolactin, progestin or estrogen, (I'm not sure which) and then of course the course the fatty tissue which I would equate to that puffy nipple/breast look we call gyno.

So, it would seem to me that while one drug is excellent at reducing the swelling etc of the glands, it may not be effective in reducing the fatty tissue that develops or swells up and makes it look like you got man boobs and so another drug would be needed as well to reduce/eliminate this.

Probably why I see after much research, that it appears Letrozole + Nolvadex or Aramadex seems to be preferred combination to combat gyno.

Is this a valid statement? I'm trying to understand what it is that actually swells, etc and what female hormone causes those different items to react. Once I know that, I can better understand the treatments.

See, that is what I am curious about. They get puffy because the fat swells up due to ______? So, if you remove the antagonist causing the breast fat to swell and grow, they should shrivel back up no? So, if letro works on the glands, does nolvadex work on the breast tissue (fat?)

Update:
5 days now and the pain is almost completely gone. The individual swollen glands are back to normal. Now I just have two small dime sized lumps under the nips, that appear to be getting smaller. I think at the end of 1 week, I am going to throw in the nolvadex. I might wait till the end of the second week, but then I will be just starting my cycle.

Top Bottom