Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Forged Black Extreme ProHormone Log

jester9168

Hey All.

Just started with 2 caps in the AM, 2 in the PM, on work out days and 1 and 1 on off days.

I'm 5'6 at 152 pounds, upon starting. I'm 4 days into it and have not seen any gains yet. I eat 5 meals a day, of clean food and get my protein goal daily. I am sitting at 7%, BF am, 32 and have been lifting for 3 years.

Ive seen a few guys at my gym, that I know have great gains from this, so I thought I'd try. Anyone that has any info for me, or tips is always appreciated. I plan to log my progress, so others considering this PH may find this helpful.

Thanks!

Update:

Today is my 5th day on Forge, and I have noticed some new things. I have a few pimples I did not have before. I am sweating a little more than usual. And today, was the first day I felt the pump. It was back/bi's today and I noticed a strength gain , as well as an incredible pump in my biceps. I also put on a little weight. I know peoples weight can fluctuate, but mine doesn't for the most part. I eat clean, so it is usually around 150-152. So I am not sure if the gain is "real" or just a fluctuation. After more time I will know for sure. As far as the strength gain goes, I have an example.

I started preacher curling the 90 pound barbell about 2 weeks ago. I was getting 3-4 reps, and it was tough for me. I usually work with the 80. Today I got 3 sets of 10 with the 90, and this kind of progress, at this speed was certainly unexpected.

152.8 Starting weight.
154 weight as of this morning.

I am hoping to get to 160 by the time I finish this cycle. If so, I'll know this product is for real, as I have been trying to get to 160 for the last 8 months or so. Everyone's body type is unique, so I am very aware of my gains.

Hope this info helps people considering this product.

Update: Day 7.

Just a quick note here. This is the 3rd workout this week where I noticed strength gains from the previous week (Before I started this product.) I did traps/shoulders today. About two weeks ago I was able to shrug the 100 pound dumbbells about 5 times. Today I was able to get 3x10. I was impressed with myself and went after the 110's and got a few reps out of those. Might not seem like much to most, but that kind of progress, in that frame of time is not normal for me. Again, I have been lifting for about three years now, and my gains in strength have been consistent, but fairly slow. I will post my weight after seven days tomorrow. Hoping to be around 155.

Top Bottom