Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Superdrol Bulking Cycle? What do ya think?!

Fastlane051

This is me and my friends first " href="http://www.steroid.com/diet.php">diet is good enough?

My Stats are 164.5lbs, 5'10 , 30 inch waist, and I have been working out ever since i was 12 or 13. I just cut 10 lbs to start this " href="http://www.steroid.com/steroid_cycles.php">cycle". My weight has been between 183 and 164.5 since august though.

My Friends Stats are 164lbs, 5'11, 30 inch waist, and he has been working out consistantly for over a year and a half now and has lost over 30lbs since he has been working out and gotten stronger.

We are taking Superdrol in this manor:

Pre-Cycle ( 3 days ): Friday: 10mg, Sat: 10mg, Sun: 20mg

Cycle: Week 1: 30mg
Week 2: 30mg
Week 3: 30mg

Post " href="http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=41">PCT so I bought it for pretty much more than it costs on Innov research, but this guy is legit and a lot more than this site was so I had to pay him.)

Diet

7:00 am- Breakfast: 2 Wheat and Gravy
Hashbrowns
3 Eggs (scrambled)
2 Cups Skim Milk

9:30 am- Meal2: Chicken Breast Sandwich on Wheat
2 Hamburger
1 Cup Cereal

12:00 pm- Meal3: Serious Mass Shake (600 calories)
2 Hamburger on Wheat
2 Cups Skim

3:00 pm- Meal4: Serious Mass Shake (600 calories)
2 Hamburger on Wheat
2 Cups Skim

5:30 pm- Dinner: Chicken Breasts or Fish (x3)
2 servings Veggies

8:30 pm- Lunch: Chicken Breasts or Fish Fillets (x3)
2 servings Veggies

*11:30 pm- Meal7: Chicken Breast on Wheat
2 Hamburger
1 Cup Cereal with 2 Cups Skim

*Protein(week 3) with milk, Serious Mass (weeks 2,3) with milk.
* 1.5 Gallons of Water Daily

Daily Macro’s

Protein: 377.2 g
Carbohydrates: 683.2 g
Fats: 104.9 g
Calories: 5468
( this does not include the calories or macros from lunch and dinner, as i do not know what the cafe' at my college will have in it )

What does everyone think??

I don't want to be the guy who tells you, but youre too young. Good luck.

I want to be that guy.

You are too young. Stick to hard training and diet for 2 more years then think about it.

Superdrol is an actual anabolic steroid. Just the same as illegal stuff.

BTW, you only weigh 165. That not any specific body weight is a requirement, but you could EASILY surpass 165 pounds without anything but food and hard training.

I want to be that guy.

You are too young. Stick to hard training and diet for 2 more years then think about it.

Superdrol is an actual anabolic steroid. Just the same as illegal stuff.

BTW, you only weigh 165. That not any specific body weight is a requirement, but you could EASILY surpass 165 pounds without anything but food and hard training.
I was easily 173 last week lol I am just cutting before I cycle and yes I have worked out since I was 12 so thats 8 years- 6 of which i did football- 4 of which i did 2 workouts a day straight. Im not an ameture nor taking the easy way out. I do not want to gain fat eating over 6000calories a day.
I want advice but I just needed to clear up a few things and yes i got up to 194 once in football- i just want low body fat. And i have done my reseach.

Sorry. No one here will advise you on the use of AAS at your age. I suggest you continue training natural for a few years then maybe go for it.

Even if you were old enough, 3 weeks @ 30mg is way to much Superdrol. Usually it goes 10, 20, 20 or something similar to that. You would seriously be shut down and fast, with the doses you mentioned!

Top Bottom