Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Experience With TB 500

immersion

Hi Guys,
This is a quick summary of my experience with TB 500. I should of created a log. But I didn’t because I was sceptical about if it would work or not.

Back Story:

3 months ago I had some partial tears of the ligaments in my ankle. Also a slight fracture of the navicular bone but it was only minor. I play football/soccer at a level that is slightly above amateur status. There is minor money involved but nothing where you can earn a living. I am extremely injury prone so getting back to playing and enjoying my football was of number 1 concern for me.

Trying to find a source of TB 500 was difficult. Being an aussie buying online I wasn’t sure if the stuff would get through customs. So I sourced it locally. Paid a small fortune. Literally about 8X times what it is sold for online.

But when I got it. It was in liquid form I wasn’t expecting this. I was expecting to have to reconstitute it. After injecting 2 stupidly big injections of 1ml each with 3 days in between I decided to contact the supplier and ask about dosing protocols. He said 0.1ml 3 times a week. So I had started with a huge front dose lol.

I had 2 weeks off from training and playing. During which I was taking TB 500. I felt I was possibly healing maybe a touch quicker than normal. But that was wishful thinking in hindsight.

At the 3 week mark I started playing again ankle heavily strapped, feeling weak and not a lot of strength.

Over the next 5 weeks. My ankles has healed to almost 100% whilst I have been playing and training. Although my training has been a fair bit less intense and not as often I am amazed that I have healed so much. Even my doctor is amazed how quickly I have healed especially considering I have continued physical activity.

Extra Bonus:

During my period with TB 500 I had 2 weeks off. And my training was nowhere near the level of intensity that it would if I had not got injured. My aerobic ability has actually improved. My playing performance during this period has been top notch. I feel exceptionally sharp.

Overall conclusion:

TB 500 works. Does take about 3-4 weeks to kick in IMO. But it does help heal you up. Also the performance bonus has been fantastic. Something I kind of hoped would happen but didn’t expect as I haven’t heard of any other people talking about any other performance enhancement with this. Even the literature supporting TB 500 says increased endurance and muscle strength.

Top Bottom