Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My doubts about creatine

E-jay M

If I stop taking creatine for several days, will Ilose the creatine stores in my body, and will I still have to waitsome time till it will accumulate in the body when I start taking itagain? Also, is it ok to take creatine every other day/

Nothing will happen if you stop taking it for several days, and all this stuff about creatine frontloading, is complete BS - you still get it from food, so it will work for you just as well after a several days' break.

All a creatine supplement does is super saturates your body's creatine phosphate ATP stores. This increases energy and provides a fuel source when doing explosive movements like weight training, sprinting etc.

If you stop taking a creatine supplement, your creatine phosphate stores will not be as saturated but they will return to full saturation if you start taking the creatine again.

Keep it simple. Just take 5g per day. There is no need to cycle or load creatine or anything like that.

It takes about 2 weeks after stopping use for the stores to deplete from the muscles. I would take it every day since it is so cheap. Creatine really is an effective supplement too. It is one of the few things that has been thoroughly tested and is shown to be safe.

Top Bottom