Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My diet while on cycle

Silverback316

Allright first cycle of fina, test, and eq. Anyways here is what I eat everyday and sometimes a little more but this is basically it so how does it look and should I change anything?

meal 1= 1 cup oats with 1 scoop protein powder
meal 2(preworkout) 1 scoop creatine HSC w/ 1 scoop protein powder
meal 3(postworkout) 2 1/2 scoops protein powder w/ 2 cups nonfat milk, pure protein bar
meal 4= stuffed chicken breast w/ 1 cup oatmeal w/ 1 scoop protein powder
meal 5= 3 chicken breats with hot sauce
meal 6= 2 1/2 scoops protein powder w/ 2 cups nonfat milk
meal 7= 1 cup oatmeal w/ 1 scoop protein powder and 13 strips of chicken
meal 8(before bed) AST Nytro Pro 40 MRP with water

maybe throw in a couple of healthy choice fudge bars some days, but this is pretty much it so any opinions?

alot of oatmeal! I think you will get sick of it pritty quikly, but if you can stick to that diet, It will be good! Your trying to lose weight yes??

No actually I am trying to get bigger and thus far this diet has let me gain 18 lbs. of quality muscle in about 5 weeks. Do you think I need to add some more food or what? I can eat like this forever eating clean is easy to me.

Budlite74 said:
alot of oatmeal! I think you will get sick of it pritty quikly, but if you can stick to that diet, It will be good! Your trying to lose weight yes??
Believe it or not he sticks to it ALL THE TIME--it looks a little too clean while trying to gain weight, remember, fina will help you keep the BF down, I'd throw in 1 cheat meal a day, you can afford it with your waistline

WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much protein powder. The ONLY time you should be ingesting a shake is imediately post training. Rely on whole food protein sources and eat more low gi carbs. Oats are great, but so are many other sources that should be included with every meal. It's great that you can adhere to a strict diet, but learn to eat real food and you gains will be far better.

I agree with eating real food,all those shakes and stuff are just glorified cake batter.I also separate my food,eat carbs separate from proteins.Fats and sugars don't mix.Your body uses the protein more efficiently when your not mixing them with alot of carbs.And another thing happens when you separate your food,you get leaner without muscle lose.And ya don't feel bloated all the time.And another thing i do is to do protein before i work out and do the carbs after.This seems to be working for me,at least better than any other eating routine I've done.Food is 80% and you don't grow in the gym.IMHO

Xsnrg / As I understood it, by eating some carbs you can get an insulin response that will help to make the protein more available. Any advice on this would help. I’m currently eating all my proteins (with the exception of shakes) with a carb sources as well. Thanks

Mix it up more, too one dimensional diet. Try different protein sources for variety and add some greens of some sort.

I think maybe the fats you eat with you proteins are more important that eating carbs with them.......Just because you eat them at different time docent mean your body cant use them.Its from a digestive stand point.....fats and sugars don't mix.Your body will love you for it.Here is a protein meal for me"steak about the size of you hand,bbq'ed with spices(no bbq sauce as it has sugar in it)2 cups of froozen green string beans,steamed for 30 min with 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing" and a carb one would be "1 whole wheat bagel toasted with 2 tablespoons of light cream cheese,and 1 peace of fruit"IMHO

Top Bottom