Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Cutting Diet

jjfatz42

First, a little background.

I'm 38 years old. I currently weigh 225 lbs @ approx 22% body fat. I stand 6'1" & work a fairly inactive office type job.

I've been dieting & training for a touch over a year & have managed to drop about 60 lbs of fat.

I've lost most of the weight with a keto diet. I threw intermittent fasting into the mix about 5 months ago to break through a stall at 250.

The last 2 months of IF we're in 2 meals per day &< 30g carbs/day (approx 1800 kcal) with one cheat meal per week. Usually a big ass burger & fries or most of a large pizza.
During this last couple months I hit a huge wall. Lost all my energy & strength was dropping FAST. I have taken a 2 week diet break & am back to feeling great. My strength is back to normal & I'm ready to make a push down to 10% body fat. This will be the lowest I've ever gone, & as such, thought it'd be a great idea to let the pros pick apart my new diet.

I've decided to keep the carbs a little higher, Ditch the IF & cardio for now & see what happens.

A final note, I am on TRT. 200 cyp/week .5 anastrozole twice per week.

Let the fun begin!

Quick update. I think it's pretty cool & worth noting.

After the 2 week diet break, my highest weight was 228. Measured the morning before I started the new diet. 225 the morning I started the diet.

After only 2 days of dieting, almost ALL the water weight has been lost & I'm back to exactly the weight I started the diet break at.

Pretty cool!

Very impressive diet idea i must say. Well i am also on cutting diet and i add some vegetables and fruits in my diet plan. These food are perfect for cutting and weight lose. These are natural and also low calorie food.

Last edited:
I love apples, but have a hard time eating them without a butt load of peanut butter :)

I don't do veggies unless they are sautéed in butter. Lol.

Top Bottom