Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my cutting diet

moosecles

heys bros I just started cutting, i have my diet set out already and have been following it since i started which is about a week now. I like to see other peoples diets i learn from them so if you wouldnt mind posting it , with times to if u can remember what time u eat certain meals at. This goes for anyone else who can post their diet. My current diet looks like this.

1) protein shake/small serving instant natural oatmeal or 3-4 egg whites.
2)6inch turkey sub(subway)lettuce,tomatoes,grn peppers,pickles,cucumbers.
3)post workout shake, 50 g isopure, 40-50g dextrose.
4)2-3 turkey breats, lots of veggies or 2-3 peices of fish filets veggies.
5)1 8-10 ounce new york steak or pork chops, any red meat basically with veggies
6)Tuna with some egg whites.
7)protein shake.

now im thinking of changing 2) to a tuna sandwich with veggies. Any crituqing of this diet, please feel free guys. Also i have some fruit with certain meals, like grapes, apples if you guys can post some good cutting fruits id appreciate it.

peace bros

ps. most of the diet was taken from one of crums diets he posted

I can comment on the fruits. Strawberries are very low in sugar. Actually all berries are so maybe try eating berries instead of the grapes.

what i have currently is, blueberries, strawberries, bannanas, apples, plums, pears, oranges.

any other suggestions?

Hmm

CUT the FRUIT and SUBWAY, CRAP CRAP BO FAT. Sorry that was gay. AND why in the hell are you eating egg whites and wasting the best part of the egg, The yolk is where majority of the amino acids, proteins and good stuff is. If your gonna waste the egg you might as well have whey instead.

Try eating some casein in the form of powder or cottage cheese. You could add some good fats, too. Just a little cod liver oil would help a lot.

I would replace the Subway with some cottage cheese and berries or veggies. Subway is like refeed food or perhaps post-workout food.

Forget the Subway - replace with the tuna sandwich.

I suggest adding some carbs in meal 4 - your first full meal post-workout.

Fruits are bad while cutting. If you really need some, stick to green apples,
oranges, kiwis and strawberries.

Otherwise, your diet looks pretty ok for cutting.

I assume you're cutting just for the sake of cutting.
If you cutting for a show - different story - gotta' be more strict:
- get rid of the fruit, except for one orange in the morning
- get rid of the red meat
- no pickles (too much salt)
- add some unsaturated fat (flax oil, almonds, fish oil etc), probably meals 1 & 6

yea, i knew subway had to go i just needed to pickup whole grain buns, no/low fat mayo and some more veggies. Whole grain toast bread the tuna practically falls out. Did'nt know fruit was so terrible while cutting. To vitor about the egg yolks i dont know why but if i eat egg yolks everyday it irritates me just the way lactose does (im lactose intolerant) so i can really only have egg yolks maybe once, twice a week at the latest. About the post workout meal i aggree, i need to go pickup some brown rice to go with this meal. I am going to pick it up flax oil for my healthy fats, as well as for my shake at the end of the day.

Anymore comments and critiqing is really appreciated guys.

I use isopure post workout, opti pro complex throuought the day, when that runs out some HDT pro blend 55, cause getting pro complex to canada is a pain in the ass, and pro blend has casein.

thanks

Top Bottom