Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My Crazy AF inspired diet and its working

theALPHAone

New member
The supp used are Thermorexin, Gplenish, Glucorell-R, and Whey Protien, Flax seed oil or PB

the extra Supps are:

20 mgs of Var in the morning or 20 mgs of Dbol all in the mornings


the day goes like this all the time look and see this is not easy by any means but its working:

4 meals are all liquid and one Solid at night and the above supps are used like this:

1) 3 scoops of Whey, 1 scoop of Gplenish 1-2 caps of Glucorell-r, 1 table spoon of flax or PB and one or two Thermorexins

2, 3, and 4 are the same

the Thermorexin keeps the appetite at bay, but at the same time the Gplenish with Whey keeps all the muscle tight and full as hell



at night I have a huge Protin and vegitable meal and go to bed when I wake up every morning I am a little bigger and a little leaner and it s noticable
:p ;) :p ;)
 
I defintaly dont like this diet, seing has how it is 90% supps.

5 meals and 4 of them are liqued? You must be pissing out of your asshole. No doubt you are losing weight though. Try for at least 3 solid meals! Add another 2 or 3 liqued shakes or snacks into that mix if you must. If you are really worried about your carbs, try "carbless carbs" like broccoli and spinach.

What is the base of your protein shakes? Are you mixing them with carb drinks? If not, then why are you taking Glucorell?

Mavy
 
I also do not like all the liquid and supplements, it's not going to do everything for you. You need real food bro.
 
I've done shit similar to this WITHOUT anabolics and it wasnt horridly bad. It looks alot worse than it is.

Not sure how long your going to be able to handle it but good luck, I like it.
 
It reminds me of the slimfast comercial. 3 slimfast shakes per day + one healthy supper.
 
thanks guys

I do have carbs with each drink about 40 or so I just take the gluc-r just in case and for other health reasons

as far as what MrMakaveli said these diets are not actually that bad if only for a short time

and thanks Ulter its good to get your temp stamp of approval on it, sometimes you just gotta dive into a diet and just do it and owrry about the sacrifices later
 
Top Bottom