Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My contest prep

GymBunny

I am now just under 7 weeks out. I am 5’3”, 135#, 13%bf. My goal is to get to 6/7% in low 120’s (I’ll be a lightweight).

My diet is simple. Complex carbs are either brown rice, oatmeal, yams or new potatoes and fibrous carbs are basically green veggies but I’ll keep the carrots and peas unless I have to give them up.

Meal 1 = 40-50G Carb
45 G Protein

Meal 2 = MRP (30-50G Protein) w/water low carb but not extreme

Meal 3 = 40-50G Carb
45 G Protein

Meal 4 = MRP (30-50G Protein) w/water low carb but not extreme

Meal 5 = 40-50G Carb
45 G Protein

Meal 6 = 40-50 G Protein
ZERO CARB

Meal 6 = 40-50 G Protein
ZERO CARB

Before Bed 0 – 5G Carb MRP (Designer Protein)

Jesus! I am getting ill just LOOKING AT THIS!

Lifting 5 days out of 7 (my schedule varies so I take days off when I have to).

Cardio began 45min 3x p/wk 9 weeks out. Now upped it to 4/5x p/wk… low intensity walking on treadmill on incline.

Cycle – T3 25mcg ED (began 9 weeks out)
1ml Primobolan every 7 days (began 9 weeks out)
.5ml Decadurabolin every 4 days (began 8 weeks out)

I will update as my "guru" unviels the rest. Yea, as if this isn't nerveracking enough.. I have to wait and here how my cycle will go. heh heh heh

I have never done DNP or T3. I have used Clen before and I found it did nothing. I just use an over the counter ECA. But I have to say that after the 4/5 day of the T3 I have become RAVENOUS! EQ never increased my appetite AT ALL, but the T3 literally makes me shake from hunger. It is as if I can't think and I need to eat NOW!

This is the first time I’ve cycled with Primo and I have to say that so far I am a bit dissapointed. I’ve cycled with winstrol, EQ, oxandrolone and deca and all hit me very quickly… excellent gains and negligible sides (had zero sides with oxandrolone). I have always been a proponent of EXTREMELY LOW DOSE loooooong cycle. The only true bulking cycle I ever did was with the winny. I did .5ml EOD for 8 weeks. I started at 116# about 16%bf and shot up to a fat and happy 140# 20/21%bf ....of course eating LARGE and not so clean. I couldn't get my feet into my shoes but I was strong as a horse! The other cycles have been cutting cycles and I was able to maintain all of my strength gains and a lot of my size while doing (what some) consider to be ridiculously low doses...

My “guru” tells me not to be so judgemental about the primo as it “will kick in when it’s supposed to kick in”. But I am not so thrilled. It has been 3 weeks and I would’ve expected more. I have notice some acne and my voice is hoarse so I know it is kicking in, but I haven’t noticed any REAL strength increases. Yes, I am definitely harder and more vascular…. I guess I will just wait and see.

Last edited:
Well GB - glad to see you posting to something besides that Ranger nonsense.
I will be watching this with great interest
That diet - well, enjoy is all I have to say.
How BAAAAAAAD do you want it??????

I KNOW I can do this...

I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself and you know me - I am my own worst critic. If I have the intestinal fortitude to do this show NOW and win, then there will be NOTHING that I can't handle in the future.

Win, place, show... or dead last. If I give it my best and don't give up because of fear then I will win no matter what.

my only suggestion is to drop those carbs girl.. you are too close to be eating that many.. I weigh 152 at around 9%bf at 9 weeks out, and am only eating 110g carbs and 230-250g pro...

I would try to eat more whole foods, and less shakes... eat 20 carbs for your first five meals, then stop...

this is my suggestion... remember.. you cannot listen to everyone when you are dieting for a show, so run this by the person who is helping you.. I am sure you will see more changes much faster.

dg

OK first off let me clarify… I know that I am receiving benefit as I have gained a pound or two and by has continued to decrease just a bit. But with other cutting cycles (I would hit it hard w/cardio and diet) and would keep all my mass gains while STILL getting crazy strength gains) it would hit me sooner and my strength would shoot through the roof! Last summer I was 124# at 12% while able to pick up a 245# and carry him up a flight of stairs – easily. Yes, I have odd ideas for training. LOL

The only true bulking cycle I did was the Winstrol and by my stats you can see that I NEEDED that mass.

I had ZERO difficulty maintaining 14/15%bf after having been off A/S for four months and off GH for 2/3 months (Yes, if your wallet is FAT – GH is the shit) WITH NO CARDIO! The ONLY reason I even mention the weight is because I am competing so there will be weight classes. In the last few days before competition one easily looses up to 7/8 # of water weight so I am not concerned about making weight. I am worried about giving up too much, too quickly and coming in too small as opposed to full and razor sharp.

This is the first time I am competing while on so I guess I just don’t know what to expect and because I want to do well, perhaps I am just whigging a little.

EQ and Deca, oxandrolone all hit me hard and fast VERY early on…. So that is why I am a bit taken aback, but as I said, maybe I am just stressing because this is my first competition “on”.

I have had very negligible sides with all A/S (except ox – there I had NONE). The winny change my voice permanently, but all of the women in my family’s voices deepen with the passage of time. And I do have increased body/facial hair. I have seen MANY women with WAAAAY more hair and they have never even seen the inside of the gym let alone supplemented so it doesn’t bother me much. A little wax goes a long way and then there is so much I hear about that laser…. As I said, it is no more than other women. My clit and hair (on my head) has remained unchanged. If this were to come into play, I would be upset. But since I am the queen of the low dose/long cycle (I spent pretty much of last year “on” something) I don’t see this as becoming a problem.

I am for the most part very satisfied with my size… My long term goal is to just add a bit here and there. Perhaps someday that will change, but for now, it is all good.

All questions, comments and suggestions are very welcome and much appreciated!

I would agree w/. dsgrl...I would take in more real food....I tend to drop faster when I cut back on my shakes...I found this to be true when I stopped having them before bed and ate some chicken or tuna instead...I also do a carb rotation when dieting as well. I think anavar is a good contest drug...to take all the way up to show time..seen many competitors get great results with that...besides these boards...havent heard to many good things about primo...more sides than anything....I think your diet is key..no matter what you chose to do...you did fine natural..you will be awesome now..no matter how you choose to do it..you have built an awesome foundation and you will benefit from that.

Update:

Just about six weeks out. 132# at 12%

Took the diet advice and only one shake, the rest whole food (sucks!).

I am not happy w/the primo.. yes, it has kicked in, but my voice is greatly affected and my skin ain't too pretty. I will have to consult w/my gurus but I may drop the primo or substitute EQ perhaps... I dunno.

My lifts are getting better - stronger - bf% dropping - getting more vascular, etc...

I'm VERY psyched and focused... more determined than ever to win.

YEAH keep going girl....Practice posin...will make u HARD.......

Top Bottom