Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my clean bulk

Nomak666

i got so much into cuttin gthat i was at 130pounds, which made me look too skinny

heres my stats as of now

male, 5'6 140lbs 12% bf. i want to gain some muscle and maintain a low bodyfat. heres my diet that i made.

10am: 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 cup oatmeal, 4 slices of light whole wheat bread (for 2 slices, its 80 calories and 18 grams of carbs, so 160 and 36 total) calories 722

1230pm 2 scoops whey(48 grams of protein) 2 bananas
calories 450

workout at 1pm-245pm

3pm 6oz grilled chicken breast or grilled turkey breast(not cold cuts), 1 whole wheat tortilla(sahara brand 170 cals, 4.5 fat, 27 carbs), and 3/4 cup rice(112 calories, 25 carbs) calories 462

530pm same exact thing, plus a tbsp of yellow mustard

8pm 6oz lean meat (either chicken or tilapia), 1.5 cups of rice(225 calories, 50 grams carbs) calories 405

1030pm 6oz lean meat (chicken turkey or tilapia), 2 cups of rommaine letttuce, and 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil with 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
calories 420

1am 10 egg whites, 2 whole eggs
calories 330

i cut my carbs 5 hours before bed.

total calories 3241
total protein 289g
total carbs 253g
total fats 66g

let me know how it looks. thanks

Last edited:
between 2:45 and 3:00 do you have any kind of PWO shake or are you just going straight into your meal?

mwm5 said:
between 2:45 and 3:00 do you have any kind of PWO shake or are you just going straight into your meal?

straight into the meal. ive used a whey shake and 60g of waxymaize after my workouts but i rather have a meal since im starving, since the meal before my workout is only a whey shake and 1 cup of oatmeal

Why whey b4 bed.

I'm doubting the PB delays its absorption that much, consider a slower protein source (i.e., anything else. Casein or if you are hungry scrambled eggs or PB and cheese)

Sim882 said:
Why whey b4 bed.

I'm doubting the PB delays its absorption that much, consider a slower protein source (i.e., anything else. Casein or if you are hungry scrambled eggs or PB and cheese)

yeah, i heard that fat might slow down absorbtion. im pretty sure it doesnt though. im always hungry at night because i cut my carbs down at night. im just still in the phase with carbs are stored as fat if you sleep on it,lol. how would 12 egg whites 2 yolks be in place of the 2 scoops of whey and 2 tbsp pb?

thanks bros

carbs+protein before bed is fine, otherwise im up at 2am eating again.. im losing fat and im fatter to begin with than most of you.

is that too many calories for me? 3200 cals at 140? but im eating extremely clean meaning no fast foods or anything like that

Top Bottom