Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Cheat Day Kicked Your's @$$

KWKSLVR

...and my @$$ isn't thanking me for it :D

I started light:
Breakfast:
Hot Dog from the Raceway down the street

Lunch:
2 McDonalds Double Cheeseburgers

Snack:
1 Bag of frozen fries - add that new Heinz Ketchup w/ tobasco in it

ESPN Football Dinner:
1 Medium Deep Dish Pizza from Pizza Slut (pepperoni, sausage, onions)
12 Hot Wings
Insert god knows how much Ranch
Almost an entire Fifth of Southern Comfort

But it's ok, I had like 3 liters of Diet Pepsi!!!! I can only imagine the calories. I'm hoping I hit the 7000 mark :D (SoCo has empty cals oh plenty)

Oh yes, the sweet sweet taste of unadulterated completely harmful overkill ;)

Reactions: mcr
First time I've ever done it. Well, the first time I've gone totally and completely over the top like that. I feel damn proud about it too.

KWKSLVR said:
...and my @$$ isn't thanking me for it :D

I started light:
Breakfast:
Hot Dog from the Raceway down the street

Lunch:
2 McDonalds Double Cheeseburgers

Snack:
1 Bag of frozen fries - add that new Heinz Ketchup w/ tobasco in it

ESPN Football Dinner:
1 Medium Deep Dish Pizza from Pizza Slut (pepperoni, sausage, onions)
12 Hot Wings
Insert god knows how much Ranch
Almost an entire Fifth of Southern Comfort

But it's ok, I had like 3 liters of Diet Pepsi!!!! I can only imagine the calories. I'm hoping I hit the 7000 mark :D (SoCo has empty cals oh plenty)

Oh yes, the sweet sweet taste of unadulterated completely harmful overkill ;)

LMAO! You did start light.

The dinner really put you over the edge.

Just think about your poor internal organs trying to process all of that crap. Enough to send your body into a shock!

Looks like a lot of food, but I can think of some people who could eat a hell of a lot more! (not me...I wish I could eat all of that!)

This should have been titled "how to undo a week's progress in a day" ;)

Mind you, I can hardly talk. For my cheat MEAL this week, I had two large domino's pizzas :p

I've done this alot while i was "cutting". Lol I would actually binge cheat more often while I was cutting, then when I bulk.

You can always do what I do and just make yourself throw up that garbage after you've had a day of binging. *Bare in mind I do not reccomend doing this all the time whenever you cheat. But for those times every few months where you really go all out and cheat your ass off. I don't see anything wrong with throwing it up, just so you don't lose a week of dieting progress.

*Will power is the obvious solution to cheating, and I do not reccomend binging and purging. I only use it sparingly, and only when its an all out cheat your ass off day. Not, a regular baby cheat day.

Top Bottom