Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My carb cycling diet

B0ARDIN087

6'0"
15%
Cycle(not the fun kind)

Sunday:low carb
Monday:no carb
Tuesday:low carb
Wednesday:no carb
Thursday:high carb
Friday:no carb
Sat:high carb

Core diet:
Wake (8 am) - 5 egg whites 1whole egg, 2 turkey sausage patties
Lunch(1130) - 8oz grilled chicken , broccoli or green beans
Snack(230)- 8oz grilled chicken or 45g protein worth of grilled shrimp (about 20)
Dinner 1(530) - 10oz flounder filet or more grilled chicken , broccoli or green beans or asparagus
Dinner 2(830) 10-12 oz sirloin broccoli etc

Macros breakdown to:

Wake: (341 cals total, 14.4g F, 1.8 g Carbs, 47.3g Protein)
Lunch" ( 400 cals total, 8.3 g F, 5.8 g Carbs, 71.4g Protein)
Snack (360ish cals, 7.9g F, 0g Carbs, 69g protein)
Dinner 1 (340 cals, 9.6g F, 5.8g carbs, 50g Protein)
Dinner 2 (400 cals, 10g F, 4.8g Carbs, 67g Protein)

Totals: (1840 cals, 51g F, 20.3g Carbs, 305g Protein) (71P/25F/4C by percent cals)
I used fitday and it seems pretty off on some things though. For instance it is sayign my chicken breast has 8g of fat per 8oz, I thought there was little to no fat in chicken, especially after grilling

On low carb days and high carb days I add carbs to 3 and 4 meals respectively. They are:
Sweet potatoes
Yams
Oats
Brown rice
Wheat bread
Black beans

On workout days. I workout after ny first dinner and make it a little lighter . Pwo I have a shake with 4-5 strawberries and 50g whey. Workouts are only on low and high carb dsys

Last edited:
Should add that the only things I use in cooking or on the food is pam, red hot, siracha, pico, and soy sauce

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

so how much carbs are you getting on your various days? i just see one total.

i was doing 140 on lift, 100 on cardio days and 1 carb up on the weekends with some good results.

i was also doing 20 min cardio after a lift. i dont think you need to immediately start your cals so low, i would slowly ramp down. especially because you have had so much off time you will hopefully gain alot of muscle back quickly, so if you cut slowly i think you would see better results,

1800 cals at your size is pretty fucking low

so how much carbs are you getting on your various days? i just see one total.

i was doing 140 on lift, 100 on cardio days and 1 carb up on the weekends with some good results.

i was also doing 20 min cardio after a lift. i dont think you need to immediately start your cals so low, i would slowly ramp down. especially because you have had so much off time you will hopefully gain alot of muscle back quickly, so if you cut slowly i think you would see better results,

1800 cals at your size is pretty fucking low
Yea I'm going to up my portions a bit and eat a little bit more fatty foods (nuts etc) to up my cals another 500 or so. No cardio atm

I've only used carb cycling when lean bulking. I don't remember my exact macros. I do remember keeping protein a constant 1.5g per pound of BW and my fat intake was trace only.

I'm pretty sure I set my carb rotation up as 1x, 1.5x, and 2x BW.

You should check out Shelby Starns stuff on carb cycling. I had one of his ebooks that set everything up. It died with my old hard drive.

I've only used carb cycling when lean bulking. I don't remember my exact macros. I do remember keeping protein a constant 1.5g per pound of BW and my fat intake was trace only.

You should check out Shelby Starns stuff on carb cycling. I had one of his ebooks that set everything up. It died with my old hard drive.

gotta try to torrent it. not buying it

interesting. was it a constant steady stream of 1, 1.5, 2, or did you go 1, 1.5, 2, 1.5, 1, and oscilate that way? change it based on activity/lifting that day? when i come off but want to continue holding mass and bulking a bit i will try this

Top Bottom