Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bulking diet.

Sheena

I am currently bulking now, I hate beign this heavy, but I am growing very well. here goes.

Protein Shake

4 Eggs
Two Slices of Wholemeal Bread

50g Rice (Dry)
Chicken Breasts

Protein Bar
Fruit

Fish
50g Rice

TRAIN

MRP Shake

Steak
Veg

That may seem quite clean to some, but its not making me lean. Its about 280g proteina day, about 140g carb dont know the fat, nothing major, and about 2100 cals. I'm 5'9 and weigh a whopping 168lbs because my BF is very high, alos because I wen through period of eating loads of shit as well as the template diet and stopped doing so mucch cardio, thus i blew up.

Im competing in a figure show next year by the way, I'm psyched.

Sheena x

APOLOGIES PEOPLE..MODS lol!!

How stupid, Im over tired and thus I posted this ...my contribution to the thread 'Post your bulking diet' all by myself as a new thread, how silly, and indeed slef absorbed this must look! LOL

Hoepfully a mod can help me out and add me in to the other thread and then delete this post.

Duh!

Sorry!

Sheenax

Sheena, IMO opinon I would go on a cutting diet first off to shed the body fat, then bulk up. It will make it so much easier to loose the added bodyfat that comes when bulking that way. 2100 calories in hardly enough for bulking either, espeically at your height. I am 5'9 and eating 2800-3000 cals a day for bulking.. works great, and I am surprised of the minimal amount of fat that I have gained.

Top Bottom