Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boobs are disappearing!

i have small boobs and i like that... i can wear tops that big breasted women can't besides the fact that i can go bra-less and no one notices AND that i like the way i look with little boobs. but that's me.

Hi Dingo,

I thought about geting a boob job this winter but I changed my mind. Before I started working out and dieting for shows I had a full 34C (now I'm a 33C with less breast tissue on top). I researched everything and asked family and friends their opinions (good and bad). Most importantly I asked my hubby, he agreed with Big Johnson he likes my natural breasts. He said in the end it would be MY decision.

I do wear pushup bras. I have about 4 good padded bras from Patricia Fields in NY (they have great clubwear and underclothes for crossdressers). Their bras are the BEST!

Yeah, but it's OK for men - their penis is not on show like 24/7. We have ours 'on display' all the time, under clothing of course!

Originally posted by smallmovesal:
i have small boobs and i like that... i can wear tops that big breasted women can't besides the fact that i can go bra-less and no one notices AND that i like the way i look with little boobs. but that's me.

SMALL, THAT PIC OF YOU JOHNNY POSTED ON THE CHAT BOARD IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF NATURAL BEAUTY THAT WOULD ONLY BE HARMED BY SURGERY. OF COURSE I HAVEN'T SEEN VERY MUCH, BUT MY IMAGINATION FILLED IN THE BLANKS :)

ANY SWIMSUIT PHOTOS MIGHT HELP :)

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

Not to destroy what y'all have been trying to create here, but... a lone voice from the other side of the fence...

For me it wasn't the fact they got smaller - size was not the issue. It was that the remaining skin and flesh went all saggy because I had always been a full 34C. This may have been worse for me, since I've had two kids, who knows? Perhaps it would have eventually tightened up, but for me, I hated the way I looked. Sorry, but if you've had 'em and then they suddenly (so it seemed) shrivel up, it screws with your mind, at least it did with mine.

I'm not the least bit ashamed that I got a boob job. If it makes you feel better about yourself, and boosts your confidence, then I say, "go for it!"

I do agree with everyone else that if you do it, you should do it for yourself and not for what you think others (guys) may think. My husband liked mine both before and after the boob job, it was only me that was unhappy with them.

...and I went through the belly button. Not sure how I feel about that, now. At first, I hated it because it totally tore up my abs. Now, they have completely healed, and I have no scars. But I still remember how they looked (and felt!) for a long time before they healed - little divots were torn up out of my abs. Those filled back in and are gone now. Still don't know if I would repeat or recommend - I would probably go through the armpit if I had it to do over.

Fennec

FENNEC,

IF YOU ARE LIKE MOST WOMEN YOU WENT MUCH LARGER THAN YOU WERE BEFORE WHEN YOU GOT IMPLANTS. ITS COOL, A LOT OF GUYS LIKE THAT LOOK. I JUST HAPPEN TO BE ONE WHO DOESN'T :) GLAD EVERYTHING WORKED OUT FOR YOU.

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

ONE MORE THING THAT JUST DAWNED ON ME, WOMEN WITH SMALLER TITS ARE USUALLY MUCH MORE FIT AND BETTER IN BED :)

------------------

UPDATED WEEKLY

06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

They looked bigger until they dropped, but now that they have settled in, they are once again, a nice full 34C. I'm wearing the same bras, they're just full again. I like the roundness and fullness, not the overly top-heavy look. I just wanted back what I had lost in the first place.

Kudos to you, Big Johnson, for not being swayed in your tastes. More guys like you out there would make more of us women feel a lot less insecure!! :)

Fennec

Big J hit it right on the head (pun intended). Most of my ex-girlfriends had large breasts and were relatively overweight (they usually come together). And they were all terrible in bed. I mean common, do something other than lay there, please! They can't be on top because they're so top heavy (and bottom heavy, now that I think about it) and were very unactive. Probably a reflection of their athleticism, who knows.

My current girlfriend, who will become my fiancee this Friday, (wish me strength - I don't need luck), is a small, frisky, hot little thing. She has nothing more than an A cup (probably less) but I don't mind at all. And she's amazing in bed, doing all of the things previous large-breasted girlfriends would not. Maybe I shouldn't get too specific. :)

A woman's desire for fitness is far more attractive than large breasts.

Peace

JB3

CONGRATS JB3! If its what you desire, go after it!

A few notes on boob jobs - I was a diminishing B cup anyway - body building didn't do much to help that. I went in wanting a nice proportional C cup and came out with a still pretty proportional D cup. And no, building up your pecs doesn't really help the situation...
My observations:
- do LOTS of research - www.implantinfo.com is a great site for how to do it, how to find a good doc, research your doc (i.e. malpractice suits, etc.) and all sorts of experiences, questions, commments, etc. etc.
- A DD cup weighs about 4 lbs... keep that in mind when you imagine these things hanging off your chest.... I do know a few people who have developed back problems from the change in their center of gravity
- When you diet down for a show - they really start to weigh a lot because your skin is so thin
- You can have scarring - however I noticed because I already follow a healthy diet and have been loading vitamins, supplements, etc. for quite a while anyway, I healed very nicely - no scars!

People do a lot of things to look or feel differently - if it makes you happy (but don't expect it to "fix" all your issues)AND you've made that decision intelligently (i.e. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH) and are willing to accept the risks - go for it.

The "girls" and I are very happy together...LOL!

Top Bottom