Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My appendix exploded

Grotto

I'm lucky to be alive, but my body is like a toxic waste dump.
I'm gonna be out of commision for the summer.
This sucks big time.

Shit man. I'm glad you're OK. Take it easy and get lots of rest.

:(..a.t least your alive......you can have my appendex....for a large fee.......I'm gonna start selling of the body parts I don't use anymore...anyone want a cervix?...hahaha....that was a tacky crude joke.....and its depressingly true so it makes it even worse.....

Damn bet that hurt. That does suck being out of commission for the whole summer.

Hope your ok.

Grotto said:
I'm lucky to be alive, but my body is like a toxic waste dump. This sucks big time.
So is mine! Although, in my case, it has nothing to do with my anything exploding.
More like, too much junk food this holiday W/E...
Damn, my family can cook...

AGENT SHAGWELL said:
[B.anyone want a cervix [/B]

hmmmm.....
so many directions i can take with this one. please no references to such portions of the body. its like talking about food, when the fridge is empty. its wrong, you just dont do that. now if you are sharing........:D :eek:

Mine blew up when I was 12, you shouldn't be out all summer bro. I was down for about 4 weeks.

That's bad news Grotto. It is good to see you're alright though. I haven't seen you around much lately?

BTW, my G worked out fine. Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom