Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1-test Transdermal Mix....

Just found out that in my state it's illegal to sell everclear. Can't believe it... I guess i'm going to have to buy off the net or something. The guy told me closest place that sells 95% alcohol everclear is N.Carolina, which is a good 16 hour drive, no thanks!

Risky,

Just use 99% iso alcohol, it will probably work almost as good,, I think it the IPM that counts the most...

Today workout my strenght shot up considerably, did back and could have kept going and going,,, people in the gym are noticeing had two people come up to me and ask how I was doing it.... diet and suppliments right I am not lying,,, am I?

peace

riskybizz007 said:
Just found out that in my state it's illegal to sell everclear. Can't believe it... I guess i'm going to have to buy off the net or something. The guy told me closest place that sells 95% alcohol everclear is N.Carolina, which is a good 16 hour drive, no thanks!

You probably won't be able to buy it off the Web, because those stores won't ship to states where it's banned.

And don't use sciencealliance.com for anything, even though some people here suggested it in the past. People who have ordered with them recently have gotten no response for weeks. Apparently its owner is in some legal trouble.

You can get 99% isopropyl very cheap (like $3/16oz.) from online medical supply houses.

Well I'm in one of the banned states... can't believe it. This state to state stuff is crap.

Killerdice i heard that the iso alcohol added to IPM takes much longer to dry and feels more oily. I'm going to see if i can get some sent to me through my brother's connections. If not... i'll have to go w/ the iso.

So you guys are relying primarily on IPM for penetration enhancement, just like PA does. What would you think of the following mix, too oily?

70% Isopropyl or Ethyl Alcohol
15% Isopropyl Mystrate
10% Emu Oil
5% D-limonene

This is a take off on Par's formula. Hope he doesn't mind :) It does not have oxyl salicitate, which majorily improves absorption, and gives his product a clear advantage.

And don't use sciencealliance.com for anything, even though some people here suggested it in the past. People who have ordered with them recently have gotten no response for weeks. Apparently its owner is in some legal trouble

I did not realize who sciencealliance.com was untill I looked at there location. I did not receive my olic acid and was wondering what the deal was... The guy who owned sa was selling the chems needed to make xtc, either 20/20 or 60mins found out and did a special on his ass and that was the end of that.. He was selling to college kids, they were making the xtc and getting rich.. This guy had been in prison for making x in the past and guess he decided to give it another run... SO DO NOT BUY FROM THEM AS YOU PROABLY WILL NOT GET YOUR STUFF...

peace

Ok... I need another site for Ethanol or Isopropyl alcohol as well as Oleic Acid... any other website out there selling this stuff?

Also wondering if 75% grain alcohol would still do the trick or is this too little of a %?

Last edited:
Update to sciencealliance.com: they ARE safe to order with. My shipment of 99% isopropyl and oleic acid just showed up. It took 11 days, though.

One concern I have though is that these products are lab-grade, labeled "not for human consumption," etc. Think this is anything to worry about?

SA never returned any of my emails,,, and I sent them one the cancel my order... Risky see if you have a pharmacy around that compounds some of there stuff ask them if they will order the goods for you.... I found one right down the street..

Last edited:
Top Bottom