Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1-test Transdermal Mix....

growin' said:
Yeah, what are the benefits of using ethyl alsohol as opposed to isopropyl alcohol? According to Avant's site, both 4A Derm and androsol use isopropyl, while Androspray uses ethyl. I don't know, Par really seems to know his stuff on this subject, and he uses isopropyl. But, then again, Pat Arnold does too and he uses ethyl. Too confusing for this guy, but I am very interested in this discussion. I think I'll stick to Par's products, they're working pretty good. I'm gonna go lift something heavy now :)

I have ATF license to buy ethanol. If you don't have license then you gotta use isopropanol instead. This is probably why biotest and avant use isopropanol

pa1ad said:

I have ATF license to buy ethanol. If you don't have license then you gotta use isopropanol instead. This is probably why biotest and avant use isopropanol

But if either of these companies want me to manufacture their sprays for them using ethanol i can do that for them

O.K fellas all I can say is "This Shit is the REAL DEAL", I am on a clean diet no way in hell I should be putting on weight,,, I am on day 10,, I have gained roughly 8 lbs,, started off around 220 weighted in today at 228,, at 5'10... I have taking oral and injectable steriods and this prosteriod is doing the same thing.. Have not noticed any signifigant strenght increase yet,,, but I ususally dont untill around week 2-3 on gear,, I expect this is the same since it is real gear.... This stuff will not be on the open market for long I promise you... Time to pull out the ole credit card and get about 40 grams for stock....

How long will this store for ????

Last edited:
Those gains are amazing.

Have you determined the final tally in terms of monetary cost? I'm curious to know how much it takes to make a single batch.

I never got the oleic acid so that is not a factor thus far,,

1-test 20g $129
Alcohol 95% 1 liter $13
IPM $6

No more than $165 total....

You could make roughly 60 days worth of transdermal at 300mg/day, and have some left over for oral...

I believe the the transdermal starts to where off in the middle of the day,, say I put 5-6ccs on in at 8 am,, well around 3pm I will take some oral just to help keep up the levels untill I get home later take another shower and put some more on.... This theory should keep the levels from going up and down to much....

I hope I get something close to those gains! I just started my first sprays yesterday morning...I only started with 3 grams dissolved into 4 oz of grain alcohol and 6 ml of IPM.

You need to ad some more IPM,, need about 20-30%.. I made my originaly with only 10%.... I first made it exactly like you then added some more IPM approx 20cc's and added another gram of 1-test.. Probably could have even added more IPM, it was my first batch.. My next batch will be 60 to 70% Alcohol and 30 to 40%IPM... The alcohol is only for the heat reaction the IPM is the carrier....

Last edited:
I`ll add some more IPM...the formula as is dries in like 5 seconds, I think that`s a little too fast...although I do like not feeling oily, but I`m sure a little more won`t hurt. And if the 1-Test doesn`t get into my system, then what`s the point.

Okay I added exactly 3 ml more of IPM...and the formula is still not oily at all. That is just weird because I remember clearly that I had 20ml of IPM in my last Finasol batch (in an 8oz bottle) and even that was a little oily....I basically have the same ratio in my test batch and I feel dry as a bone a few minutes later, cool with me.

Top Bottom