Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 1-test Transdermal Mix....

Yeah I have heard the 4ad is a good wood producer... I went on a date last night and proformance was sub par.. I never have problems in that area usually cant keep it down... Anyway will have to get some 4ad soon............. Oh yeah dont spray the 1-test on and get close to the ladies or let them kiss your chest,,, she found it to be a negative experience... You live and learn...

Just a little update... Today did shoulders,, they got so pumped that they hurt.... I have a heavy tricep day with shoulders, but my damn triceps were so pumped from doing just pushdown and reverse curls that I stoped.... This is the exact same thing that happens to me on anadrol.. test .. or d-bal among the few... Usually I get the serious pumps and about two weeks into the cycle the serious strenght comes on... I may be overdoseing on the 1-test as I am also taking about 300mg via oral with my two daily dose's of transdermal.... I figure my delivery system is not as effective as Pars.. So I will keep this up and see what happens.. I am taking armidex 1mg/d will cut down to .5 mg day tomorrow..and I will be taking clomid at the end to get the nads back so the doseage does not bother me... I am having no side effects except for the decrease libido,,,.... Not loseing hair,, no temper problems.... One very bad thing did happen this mourning,, was putting the transdermal on my thighs and got a little on the nad sack DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT LET THIS STUFF GET ON THE NUT SACK !!!!! I had to call 911 and get a damn fire engine over to blast the 1-test off.... all kidden aside learn from my mistake please.

So far I give this stuff the thumbs up...... hope they dont banned it soon or aleast before I get my next paycheck..

Peace Bro's....

2 main reasons that isopropyl is used instead of ethanol

1. its cheaper.. A LOT CHEAPER

2. and probably the reason that more ethical companies still dont use it.. you have to have a handlers license.. which are, apparently, difficult to come by... and not held by most supplement manufacturers (most companies dont make their own stuff)

btw- ethanol is better and less systemically toxic.. just an FYI..

macrophage69alpha said:

btw- ethanol is better and less systemically toxic.. just an FYI..

BTW, macro knows fuck all about transdermal delivery. Isopropyl alcohol is a volatile solvent -- it evaporates within about 1 minute, which is far less time than it takes for it to start being absorbed... just an FYI...

:p

isopropyl alcohol, spread thin enough, will evaporate in about a minute... however, IPM and oleic(mentioned though not used in the above formulation) retard the evaporation of Isopropyl Alcohol.)d-limonene probably retards this as well... but its not entirely clear as their is conflicting evidence (matter of contention between the cleaning industry and environmentalists :) )

The amount delivered is likely insignificant.. the question was why ergopharm uses ethanol.. it is because the facility that produces their product has a handler's license. I believe they put up some studies on a site showing the superiority of ethanol to isopropyl in TD (though the % ???).. This is also reflected in many of the studies done by Singh P and Roberts MS

REGARDLESS OF AMOUNT DELIVERED... ethanol is LESS systemically toxic and superior.

Last edited:
macrophage69alpha said:
:p

REGARDLESS OF AMOUNT DELIVERED... ethanol is LESS systemically toxic and superior.

In finite dosing models, ethanol does not do anything for penetration other than increasing thermodynamic activity by dissolving the active (something isopropyl alcohol also does) because it evaporates so quickly. And, again, in such models, systemic toxicity is a total non-issue because none is delivered systemically.

I will never use Isopropyl in a transdermal formula due to Ethanol being much more soluble product. My first batch of Finasol was with 99% isopropyl, a lot of sediment was left on the bottom of the bottle (even after a week). The Ethanol batch had virtually no sediment left in the bottle...and that was after only 3 days.

Killer- why the Arimidex?

Why are you using arimidex with 1-test? It doesnt aromatize correct? You dont notice any water from the 1-test at all correct? Just curious- thanks

I am stacking with nordiol,,, my right tit is prone to gyno and not taking anychances anymore,, I take arimidex will almost everything... including asprin

Top Bottom