Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mutlivitamin

you can find generic drugs (same molecules but lower price)

can't you buy generic multis (same good quality products w/o the marketing cost, ie cheaper) ?

Im currently using a multi from Vitaminshoppe. Anyone else order from them too? I find them to have very high quality supps...

Im currently using a multi (in capsule) from Vitaminshoppe. I find them to have very high quality supps...Anyone else order from them?

Thanks everyone for the awesome advice. I have just purchased ast multis. Again, let me ask... multivitamins should be a must for active, lifting people correct? Also, does anyone feel a night and day difference when taking their multis? thanks again

I have been using VitaminShoppe multivitamins "especially for Men" I purchased from one of their outlets, compared a lot of labels and this product looked pretty good and at a great price. I always look for some key elements on the labels:

I prefere little to no Iron.

and have good amounts of:

Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Folic Acid

the other stuff doesnt vary too much from brand to brand, i have seen labels with b vitamins at near %10,000 above RDA all that excess just gonna get pissedd out.

if you eat those protien bars and meal replacements your probably getting most of the vitamins you need with them as most have pretty good amounts in them.

right now I just take centrum. I was taking Mega Man by GNC.
:vanp:

Top Bottom