Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

must read about ephedrine

ORANGE_JUICER

Long-term use of Ephedrine + Caffine
Reasearchers at Pennington Biomedical Research Center in Lousisiana have discovered that the longer a person uses ephedrine plus caffine, the more reduced the side effects are. Ephedrine is a beta-2 agonist, which is known to also stimulate beta-1 agonists. Beta-1 agonists affect heart rate while beta-2 agonists affect blood-sugar level. This is why when you take ephedrine you sometimes feel your heart race and your blood sugar level rise. Bodyfat, especiallybrown adipose tissue, containts beta-3 receptors. The importance of the stimulation of beta-3 recepters aids in fat loss. These reasearchers found that long-term use (3 months) of 20 mg of ephedrine and 200 mg of caffine led to a diminished beta-1 and beta-2 stimulation and greater beta-3 activity. This means that over time your body experiences fewer undesirable side effects from ephedrine ewhile continuing to burn fat.

personally, i don't believe it..

i took that shit for over 4 years (kinda addicted) and to me, it felt like i had more of a tolerance to it and it actually slowed my metabolism.. sounds retarded.. but that's how it felt.

Top Bottom