Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Muscular Warrier was banned today.

creep

New member
This is another sad day in Elitefitness. Muscular Warrier will be missed. I know most of you hated him but he made me laugh. :)
Oh well :D
 
Last edited:
I got a kick out of his posts as well, especially whenever he mentioned his gym (Hardcore). I'll miss the guy.
 
creep said:
This is another sad day in Elitefitness. Muscular Warrier will be missed. I know most of you hated him but he made me laugh. :)
Oh well :D

I don´t really care, but why?
 
i tried to give him neg. karma for the fuck of it but I'm all tapped out. I would like to see just saust to see it though.

when you move the mouse over and the addy starts with www.unshaved.net ....you gotta be suspicious.
 
Top Bottom