Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MuscleTech

celltech....man i'm telling with all that damn dextrose in it you will gain 30lbs of somethng...:D

We Love muscle tec the products are by far the best on the market.

How anyone could doubt there quality and how much reasearch they put into the quality products is not fair.

since i have been using cell-tec and nitro-tec i have put on 15lbs of lean mass in just 6 weeks.

This stuff is better than steriods, my friend who has been doing gear and eating like a horse has only put on 6lbs of lean mass in the same time.

Hmm given the above can anyone doubt the quality and truth in muscle-tec's products and the way they promote them self's

I think we will find that a company who is willing to take legal action agaist elite fitness and the people who make this site have no scruple's at all and the only thing they care about is money and not the product the promote or how much they pay the pro's to say they use muscle-tec products.

All products people produce will get bashed and loved by people just because 4 or 5 people say that its crap do you go out and try to sue them..?

If your product is good you will have no need to try and shut down or sue people. Sounds to me like muscle tec is trying to hide something to me..!

Oh yea muscle tec email me at [email protected] and i will send you my address etc..!

Damn people you should realize how good are Muscle-Tech products. Come on why would you spend money on roids, take the risk of having the DEA at your door when you can buy a wonderful product, which is 100% safe and provides permanent gain. Be serious people. Dbols, primo, deca, test are things of the past, my grandpa was using those shitty stuff. Its now 2002 and the next best thing is Muscle-Tech.:rolleyes:

You people are hilarious.

My take on Muscletech is that it is an absolutely honest and straightforward company with decades of research back up for them and after using the MUSCLETECH product for one week, I've gained 100lbs of shredded mass and my sexual reproductive system has grown not only in size but the sperm production has more than tripled on a daily basis.

Thank you Muscletech for your wonderful supplements.

Top Bottom