Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscletech sucks.

I don't post much here, but citrus is exactly right. I just about fell over when I read the law firms letter. WTF???? This is supposed to be one of the most respected law firms in the country. They need to do a better job of hiring, or atleast proof read what their clerk or paralegal writes. Your first amendment right to free speech is one of the fundamental rights of this country. It is protected above and beyond almost all of the other rights contained in our constitution. No federal law can take away your constitutional rights. A little lesson guys...If a law conflicts with the constitution, guess what, the Constitution wins!!! Also, I don't understand where they're reading that the Lanham Act classifies your own personal opinions as "False Advertising". That's definitely a new one to me. If that was the case, they'd have to go around suing everyone I know, because they say "MuscleTech supplements are crap." I mean, WTF??? That's their own personal opinion, which is clearly protected by your first amendment right to free speech, and in NO WAY does the Lanham Act infringe on that right.

So what, someone doesn't like your products. Cry me a freakin river...:bawling:

Top Bottom