Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscletech sucks.

gorilla_boy

I wasted my money on their crap when I was a clueless newbie. Their products are garbage. I wanted to look like the people who are peddling Muscletech's wares but I think that I'm actually going to need lots and lots of steroids...

Personally, I don't know what the fuck they are talking about in their letter... Trademarks/copyrights is my specialty... and I don't see how anything that is said on this board facilitates or promotes any trademark violation? I could give everyone a quick lesson in TM/CR... but the post might go on for a few pages... so Just take my word for it... no court in the country would find a TM violation here.

As for Copyrights... I laugh in their general direction.

This is a bodybuilding forum... we are allowed to talk about whatever the hell pleases us... and what would this board be if I asked advice on Product X and people said "We can't say, might get sued"... there is a clear defense of First Amendment for everyone here... and for George, he didn't even directly contribute to ANYTHING... if anything, it would be an indirect support... but as we have seen in the Famous AOL case, a chat room, bulletin board, or e-mail provider CANNOT be held liable for the postings of it's individual members NOR are they abliged to take it down.

Just my legal advice... value -- 2K. :)

C

Enron... ok, I just threw all my assests into that stock... let's see... that is 1.38... How many shares do you think one dollar and thirty-eight cents will get me? :)

C

Citruscide said:
Enron... ok, I just threw all my assests into that stock... let's see... that is 1.38... How many shares do you think one dollar and thirty-eight cents will get me? :)

C

Welcome aboard, Mr. Chairman!

MuscleTech is overpriced hype in a bottle....why buy hydroxycut when you can buy xenadrine or thermapro for a better buy?

I didnt mind the CellTech though.....it worked better than most I have tried but the price is a joke.

I also hate the 50 pages they advertise on in just about every mag. The million dollar reaserch fund is really the million dollar advertising fund......I am going to stop buying the mags because of this......I pay for info not hyped up ads being crammed down your throat.

speaking of lawsuits, couldnt some people do something about the false advertising they continue to spew? I mean there is not one person that can gain 30 pounds in 8 weeks from acetabolan II which in my opinion is complete crap.....USELESS CRAP!! Like almost all trib products, only theirs cost an arm and a leg. Its too bad that the government couldnt regulate it.....I guess its good and bad.....we wouldnt have any ECA stacks but at the same Time they would do real reaserch and studies on all the other bogus supplements that make claims that they cant back up.

Personally out of the big supplement companies I like ProLab...they dont overdo it with the ads and they still make top quality supplements at an affordable price.

I do know that after the big bad muscletech corporation tried to flex its corporate muscle at this site....I will never buy another product from them....ever.

I will also tell everyone I know my opinion of them....I will tell them that the claims are bogus and that you can get the same results from any other quality company

of course this is my opinion that I will tell them......its not slander so if you want to go ahead and sue me.....go for it...when it comes to court you can have all the top lawyers you want.....I am one of the best out there when it comes to wasting money in the courtroom......I can stall anything for years

MuscleTech sucks

<--Me thinks its another scam of a scam,maybe he wants us MEMBERS TO PAY so that he can make some crap up and say while paying muscletech and other companies wont be able to view our post blah blah blah..........

Top Bottom