Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Looks Soooooo much better in the flesh

BatZgirl

When I was younger I used to think too much muscle on guys or girls was sickening until my boyfriend ( a total health freak with the sexxiest calfs you've ever seen) took me to watch a Bodybuilding show :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

It definately looks so much better in the flesh, magazines like flex (one that i had seen) doesnt do justice for how good those bodybuilder guys look!

Its all in your "acceptance" & "perception".... I vaguely recall seeing body building shows on TV (way back when, when they still televised them :( ) and thought they all looked so funny - all sweaty and freaky huge.

But now.... esp after having gone thru 2 and been into it, I have a HYYUUUUUUGGGGEE appreciaition for what these people have accomplished (or not accomplished) and often, the stories behind that brought them into competition. Among them are stories of recovery from back surgery following a near fatal car accident & also a lady who competed locally here last year following going into remission from cancer.

I'm amazed at how lean the little guys can get and also how proportional and thick the middle & upper weight guys get. And the women -- I"m impressed by all women who compete (except for a few goofy ones who just sort of missed the point...).

Locally when I go out to the clubs and see the guys who do AS but dont' follow the diet / training -- you know the guys who are big, but bloated from those hi reps of 16 oz hammer lifts.... I just laugh.

I think the place I really get an appreciation for how muscle looks is when I see the people doing a comp, except down in the audience, in the halls or restrooms at a comp. Then you can see them up close and next to other people. Sometimes on stage they look "superhuman" and the proportions are hard to gauge.

Top Bottom