Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle gained on AAS are permanent!

jhkram

Not so much a discussion, but some information an a recent scientific study performed by the University of Oslo, Norway;

Tests on mice show conclusively that muscle gained on steroids (and probably also naturally, I would think...) are of permanent nature. There is no evidence that such muscle mass goes away, even after a layoff in training.
"The muscle cell will shrink when not stimulated, but it will still be there and can rapidly grow back to its former size and strength when activated by resistance training" says Professor of Biology Kristian Gundersen.

The study is not concluded and these early findings are published in the US journal "Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences

Many of the members on this board probably knew this from experience, but finally it is scientifically proven!

Hyperplasia will be permanent as new muscle cells wont go anywhere, hypertrophy will not be permanent as the cells will shrink.

That's why I like low dose single or only 2 compound cycles you get nice slow maintainable gains I kept all my weight and strength from my last sust cycle in fact some of my lifts got even greater during pct

That's why I like low dose single or only 2 compound cycles you get nice slow maintainable gains I kept all my weight and strength from my last sust cycle in fact some of my lifts got even greater during pct

Which means you never got to your strength potential before you started taking juice.

And if I had i would maintain my strength gains from a 6 compound cycle? Your argument makes no sense!

And if I had i would maintain my strength gains from a 6 compound cycle? Your argument makes no sense!

I think his point is you juiced too young before you hit your genetic potential. most do though like said above

rarely do guys do what i did and sweat for 10-12 years then jump in.

I've been working out and eating like crazy since I was 14 I'm genetically small and ripped now I'm big and ripped :)

Top Bottom