Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multiple Orgasms: Fact or Fiction?

absolutely

my current GF usually has 3 or 4.

It seems to depend on the woman. I spent a lot more time on my last girlfriend working her up, and she would only have 1 HUGE orgasm. OMFG she would cum for 5 minutes straight. Except for one time she would alwyas have only 1 orgasm per session.

current GF is a nympho and cums eaisly and quickly.

They are very real. My girlfriend usually gets anywhere from 2 to 4 (I think she could have more but she gets really tired afterwards so she stops it short). They are usually about 30 seconds inbetween. They are mulitples b/c she stops for a little bit then gets back on it.

My wife can have 15+ in a session. The first one takes a few minutes and then they get closer and closer together untill she is cumming almost constantly. I have to decide when to stop because it almost knocks her unconcious.

I am surprised that there are men who do not belive women can cum more then once each time they fuck. I thought all men knew this was true. I am also lesbisch so maybe i dont know men as well. :D

I can have 4-5 if the girl is good enough with her tongue, fingers, etc. Those girls who can cum 10 or more times (and especailly the ones that seem to cum without stop) irritate me a bit. It can get very tiring to keep working at them. It is like having your face down on the saddle of a wild horse and tring not to be throuwn off.

If i could cum 10+ times a day i would never leave the house.

OOoooh - yes, real real real! I could have a few alone, but had my FIRST multiples with my boyfriend just a few months ago - & we've been having sex for 2.5 years!

3 has been the max thus far, & they've each been anywhere from 2-5 minutes apart or so.

When you girls have multiple ones, are they as powerful as just having one?

My GF's are always alot more intense when she only has one per session.

TC2 said:
When you girls have multiple ones, are they as powerful as just having one?
Good question. When I've had multiples alone, they are often fairly weak.

But the few times I've had multiples with the BF - they were still pretty damn good! The other night I had a REEEALLLY powerful one (almost bringing tears to my eyes! In a good way) & thought that I wouldn't have another after that.... but I did & it was great too!
Then I felt high as a kite, giggly, on another planet. hmmmm..... gotta go shower & get me some :busy:

They are VERY real....I've have 6-8 each time...then I usually can't handle it anymore, it is like I'm numb...everything is so sensitive...the first one is the most intense but all the rest are pleasing as well......

Top Bottom