Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

multi-vitamins

see, the only way the body loses iron is through bleeding, since girls have a monthly flow of blood during the mentstral cycle or whatever, they need the iron. unless men are iron deficient they get enough from thier diet and supplementing with it would cuase your system to have to much iron leading to free radical damage, not something you want.

if men were not supposed to take iron supplements, why include them.

also meat and vegtables have iron in them, and a fair amount too, dont forget that blood cells get broken down all the time in your blood, u do need some iron every day, just to manufacture correctly shaped blood cells etc. i think...ive never seen a multivit without iron.

oh sanatogen is from new zealand

provided u are eating ok though, one pill should be ok i would have thought.

oh and AS = anabolic steroids :) ....hence donating blood (for tests)...i think :rolleyes:

danielson said:

oh and AS = anabolic steroids :) ....hence donating blood (for tests)...i think :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info m8. I'm not familiar with all the abbreviations yet. :)

Does anyone have a good recommendation for an iron free multi-vitamin? It seems as though all of the major multi's have iron. For example, AST's multi-pro 32X seems to be a very popular vitamin on this site, and yet it has nearly 4 times the RDA for iron in every two capsules! Many of the other multivitamins on the market are also like this. If iron is so bad, why are all of the "high performance" vitamins loaded with it?

Some iron in multivitamins iss not bad for you.

Just don't get any multivitamins with extra added iron (on top of the normal amount) as they are intended for women and people with iron deficiencies.

jank i would recommed twinlab daily one capsule,they have to brands one with iron and one without.it's cheap about 14$ at nutrition.com for 90cap.

good luck ;)

Actually I read a study that regular Whole blood donation lowers the Iron level in Men. That is a good thing.

In regard to AS and donation. I don't think donating AS tainted blood would be a good thing since they don't test for that, and I can just imagine some dude going into a Rage on his nurse after getting some tainted blood..:D

Top Bottom