Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multi Ester Test, Multi Ester Nandrolone, and Tren Cycle

For me deca isn't very good when trying to lean out, imo the tren would be better but I bet you're curious to tryout the multi ester nandrolone

Yeah - I am dying to try the multi ester deca. I guess I should not add in any other compounds except test so I know how well I react to that product.

krishna said:
You'll grow tits off that cycle.

No I wont. I am not gyno prone and have no prolactin or progesterone issues when taking nandrolones. I ran NPP and Tren in the same cycle a year ago - had no issues.

I always use an AI (used to be arimidex, now aromasin) as well as Dostinex with the nandrolones. I have never, after including a nandrolone in 4 of my last 5 cycles, had any gyno symtoms/issues.

black sheep said:
No I wont. I am not gyno prone and have no prolactin or progesterone issues when taking nandrolones. I ran NPP and Tren in the same cycle a year ago - had no issues.

I always use an AI (used to be arimidex, now aromasin) as well as Dostinex with the nandrolones. I have never, after including a nandrolone in 4 of my last 5 cycles, had any gyno symtoms/issues.

You're a rare breed my friend.

black sheep said:

Yeah, you're definitely one lucky SOB.. Estrogen and progesterone fucking love me dawg..

As far as the multi-ester shit, I fucking hate them.. Your blood levels are inconsistant with all the different esters and that has to fuck your body up.. Especially with the test.. The only 'blend' I'll do is a Super test with Enanthate and Cypionate, that's it.. The multi-ester shit is always a lot more expensive too, fuck that..

T-Matt

WOW, nandrolones and trenbolones together with no problem. I have no reason not to believe you bro rgearding gyno, but I would never recommend that to anyone (first timer or experienced).

Me personally I like the multi-esters, that's what I am used to using because I have found it minimizes aromitization problems for me - especially with Test Enth vs, say Sustanon.

If you can get by, good luck and more power to you.

Top Bottom