Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muay Thai Diet?

JaylovesDbol

Whats up,

Currently training 5 days a week (Mo-Fri) and hit some free weights 2-3 times a week. I need to put on a little bit of weight (3kg) and I know my diet is all wrong.
MT training is extremely cardio / strength heavy so its not about size, but I need to put on lean muscle and reduce it from my belly and put it in my arms and chest.

Breakfast:

10 egg whites
2 scoops of oatmeal
2 scoops of whey
all in the blender

Snack between lunch:

Can of tuna or some oats/peanuts or a shake

Lunch:
Chicken Breast or Steak with mixed veggies

Snack:
Can of tuna or oats/peanuts or a shake

Dinner:
Chicken Breast or Steak with mixed veggies

Before bed:
Protein shake, vitamins, milk thistle

Pretty basic diet. I am mostly looking for energy and strength. Currently not on a cycle or cruising as my natural test feels just fine. I got a few vials of Test-E, Deca and bottles of Dbol laying around if you'd recommend mixing them in.

Please guide me to a proper diet as I want to get this down before I throw in any gear and I feel my diet is totally messed up.

Your protein intake looks good for gaining muscle. How much do you weigh? I count about 2,700-2,800 calories in there if the chicken/steak is 8 ounces (about 0.25 kg). If you're about the average size for a guy (180lbs or about 13 stone), that's about maintenance with your workouts, and you'll need to bump up to around 3,500 to gain lean muscle without much fat.

Don't add any more shakes to get these calories. And your macro breakdown should be in the 35%(protein)/45%(carbs)/20%(fat) range, although carbs and protein can be manipulated somewhat. So in the above example, you'd be getting in around 300 grams of protein during your bulk since each protein gran is 4 calories.

Top Bottom