Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MS/Anthrax...Help!

drveejay11

I want to use a stimulant that does not have any caffeine/ephedra/nor-ep. in it. I'm attempting to clean my adrenal glands out after months of overuse. If I take yohimbine HCL (orally) will this give me the burst of energy I'm seeking for pre-workout. By what pathway does it stimulate energy...CNS?
Someone also mentioned tyrosine (2 grams) pre-workout may work also.....true???

Please give me your feedback! Thanks in advance for you reply.

I am afraid you won't find a stimulant as effective as ephedrine HCl/caffeine/Nor-ephedrine

L-Tyrosine and synephrine could help:

Your body uses uses L-Tyrosine to produce
dopamine
norepinephrine (noradrenaline)
epinephrine (adrenaline)

Yohimbine HCl is more of a sexual stimulant (and fat loss agent)

[As for CNS stimulant there are Cocaine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Methylphenidate, Phenmetrizine
but That is not what you re looking for :destroy: ]

Thanks anthrax....you ALWAYS come through! Guess I'll just wait for the receptors to "chill out" for awhile before getting back on the eca'c

Yeah, what Anthrax said. Anything that gives you an energy/brain boost will be taxing you adrenal glands. Yohimbine acts via noradrenergic stimulation.

Take a holiday from the stimulants completely. I also find that cycling (5 days on/2 days off) on the weekends when dieting helps a lot. Not only do your adrenals get a break, but you get to catch up on essential sleep and hopefully get some carb-loading done! Train, eat, sleep = growth and repair..........

Top Bottom