Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr Supps Anti-E for TRT

Labtec70

Hi guys.

I posted this on the supplement forum but I'm unsure what the response rate is there, so I thought I'd pop it here too.

Hoping for a bit of direction:)

I'm 42 and been on TRT for years (nearly 12 years after testes cancer). I use Sustanon 250 at a shot of 250mg every 10 days or so. Anyway, I often blast with 500mg a week and throw Anavar, propionate, or Masteron in the mix. The Masteron helps as an Anti-E but after my last blast I'm not so sure. I've also used Proviron as an Anti-E too. Basically, I want a product that I know is legit and not counterfeited, I don't want to run the risk, just want a good product that will keep E minimal in my system and get my chest muscles tight again.

I've not got gyno but I'm starting to get a little more fat around the area and larger nipples. I'm sure this is oestrogen induced and want to know if Forgebromo or Formastanzol or both, would be a better Anti-E than Masteron at 150mg/week?

Would one or the other do, or would both together increase the effciency as an Anti-E?

Lastly, do either of the products effect dopamine like Cabergolines does? Dostinex made me really ill and don't want any product that affects prolactin like Caber or Bromocyptine.

Your thoughts are appreciated guys.

Thank you!

Craig

It depends on how much anti e you need. A good natty anti is is Protein factory POST-CYCLE. (Available at the NTBM store). That'll keep a nice balance in most case and is goo for HRT dosages. If you need something a little stronger, there's formastanzol. But you can also use a tiny bit of arimedix. You need to experiment and find what;'s best for you. Masterdon and proviron can not aromatize so it;s not what's causing gyno, unless it isn't real.

Hi Nelson

Thanks very much for your input. I hadn't considered Protein Factory: Post Cycle. I think I'm going to go with that and the Formastanzol.

Always great to get contributions and advice from highly knowledgeable guys like yourself on here. I'm very grateful:)

Best regards from England.

Craig

masteron and proviron ARE NOT anti estrogens... they have AI properties but they are definitely not AI's... It just depends on how bad your symptoms are... I ALWAYS go with aromasin because I KNOW it works... forma stanzol is great and especially if your symptoms are minor, then it is nice because it has so many other benefits as well... check out mr supps for forma...

Cheers Dylan

I've gone ahead and ordered the Formastanzol. See how it works. I've never had problems with gyno or aromatisation in the past and Masteron and Proviron were just a little assurance while running testosterone at higher than therapeutic doses. However, now I think I might have pushed the envelope a little too far. It isn't gyno I've got but there's a bit of flabbiness - only I can notice it - but ito me it's there and if E is causing it in any way, I want to control its development. Hence going for something more suitable versus Mast/Proviron.

@Headholio: Thanks for that. I've spoken to GP but he won't prescribe without endochrinologist say so. That means waiting 6-months for an appointment where the answer will be no. I'm in England, UK, and our health service doesn't like handing out any sort of medication unless you're dieing...not here in Staffordshire at any rate.

Thanks guys. I ordered Forma yesterday and can't wait to try it out for other reasons other than E.

Formastanozol should work great for your goal. I use it routinely as my on cycle anti-e as well as use in PCT and standalone for drying/leaning. I've always been very happy with my results from it, and have never had any estrogen issues.

Top Bottom