Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr O update thread

theoak01

Can someone post updates as they come in this thread for me,I have to leave for work in like 15 mins so I will miss all of whats going on.

thanks brohams

TheOak01 said:
Can someone post updates as they come in this thread for me,I have to leave for work in like 15 mins so I will miss all of whats going on.

thanks brohams

Flexonline says it's between Jay and Ronnie again and it's too close to call.

I figured so,Im pulling for cutler huge ,its time for prego boy to lost that title,anyone got any prejudging pics?

check getbig.com and you will find a ton of updates.

So far, Chris Cormier looks like shit (yeah), Vic M is not going to be in the Top 5 (yeah) Badell is pushing for third spot (boo!) but having probs perhaps with Gunter (yeah) Ronell is basically getting the shaft royally. Alex Fed. is not doing too good and will be lucky to land 8-10 place. Ruhl is not doing good either.

TheOak01 said:
I figured so,Im pulling for cutler huge ,its time for prego boy to lost that title,anyone got any prejudging pics?

Honestly, I'd like to see Ronnie go down in flames but I hate Jay the Jaw Cutler. Anybody but him.

Ronnie is banking shit left and right. Jay can't touch him. And Ronnies waist is like a completely different person now. Tight as a drum.

Jay on the other hand looks like he has some oily shit going on in those shoulders... something funny about them.

I met him about three years ago,great guy,sat and talked with me for about half hour on diet and training advice,didnt plug any of his supplements,told me that supps were overrated and eating training hard and resting were the most important aspect if I want to grow,since then ive added about 20lbs.

AAP said:
check getbig.com and you will find a ton of updates.

So far, Chris Cormier looks like shit (yeah), Vic M is not going to be in the Top 5 (yeah) Badell is pushing for third spot (boo!) but having probs perhaps with Gunter (yeah) Ronell is basically getting the shaft royally. Alex Fed. is not doing too good and will be lucky to land 8-10 place. Ruhl is not doing good either.
I don't see it on there! :Chef: :tuc:

Top Bottom